Does anyone know if Dropbox will be coming to the Playbook? I have tried Files & folders and Box ect but none of them seem to work smoothly. When I update a spreadsheet it sames but then I have to paste and overwrite the old file. On my 9900 I just ave and it uploads automatically .
    02-19-12 04:21 PM
    Try BlueBox. Its not as smooth as DropBox but it does work well with your DropBox account.
    02-19-12 05:34 PM
    Thanks..I will give it a go...Do you just save a file on that...or do you have to save on the Playbook then upload manually when you have updated?
    02-19-12 05:53 PM
    I emailed dropbox about an official app from them. Waiting for a response.
    02-19-12 05:55 PM
    I hope they make one.... seems to be the obvious thing to do... They will get more money if people upgrade their space
    02-19-12 05:57 PM
    Hey guys.. I found this
    loreburne likes this.
    02-19-12 07:13 PM
    Nice one!...I will wait until Tuesday for the os 2.0 to come out 1st (I take it that was a dog panting and not the new sound of files transferring on Dropbox! )
    02-19-12 07:16 PM
    dropbox.com works great on the Playbook better then all apps currently available
    02-19-12 07:39 PM
    Hey guys.. I found this
    This guy has the android version converted to a bar file. This is not "dropbox for playbook" the comments are funny though. He has someone believing he has a 2.0 version that ain't out yet and he refers to it being a trade secret lol. It's obviously the dev beta with the android dropbox version running lol very humorous.
    02-19-12 08:09 PM
    This guy has the android version converted to a bar file. This is not "dropbox for playbook" the comments are funny though. He has someone believing he has a 2.0 version that ain't out yet and he refers to it being a trade secret lol. It's obviously the dev beta with the android dropbox version running lol very humorous.
    That's what I sorta figured with the bar side load thing.
    Since the app exists for android, hopefully it'll get repackaged and approved by BB appworld.
    jigga2 likes this.
    02-19-12 08:53 PM
    Hey Guys,

i use bluebox on my playbook and dropbox on my work pc and my laptop. Bluebox works great, anytime i update any files on my pc or laptop, i can download it to my playbook using bluebox. i love bluebox, i hardly ever use my laptop at home because all the files i need for work i can download, edit and then upload them back to dropbox with all edits. it automatically replaces the old version with the new version with the edits i made.
    02-19-12 09:31 PM
    i use box for playbook i have no issues with it and 50GB storage
    02-19-12 09:50 PM
    you have two options. get the android app or

USE THE INTERNET!

go to the website, bookmark it and DONE. no problems there.

People need to relax with the 'i need an app'. the web browser is one of the best out there, including desktops, so use what you have.
    02-19-12 10:52 PM

USE THE INTERNET!

People need to relax with the 'i need an app'. the web browser is one of the best out there, including desktops, so use what you have.
    right! I have tried bluebox but most of the time had problems now i only use the website I have enough apps
    02-20-12 12:31 AM

USE THE INTERNET!

the internet...... is that like an app or something?
    does it come for the playbook? how much does it cost?

maybe i'll check this internet thing out if the price is right... sounds neat.

ok, checked it out. i think this may be the greatest app ever... too bad i cant get the full version on my ipad
    BoldWorld likes this.
    02-20-12 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD