It is a port but its quite good. I imagine even better if you are on the 2.1 beta. A couple things of note:

• Because it is android the notifications work! i.e the corner glowed red when the upload was complete
    • When you download a document it allows you to choose what program to open it with, for instance I downloaded a pdf and it asked if I wanted to open with adobe or qpdf

edit: I think the 'open with' options are limited to other android ports on the device as it didn't ask me if I wanted to use pdf reader to open the document.
    09-27-12 05:47 PM

edit: I think the 'open with' options are limited to other android ports on the device as it didn't ask me if I wanted to use pdf reader to open the document.
    It should give you the option to use the default native app to open files. So you can open PDFs with Adobe Reader and audio or video files with "Videos", etc.
    09-27-12 06:27 PM
    I find it odd that the description says the app is free, yet it costs 2.99$
    09-27-12 08:06 PM
    Very odd indeed.
    09-27-12 08:26 PM
    Does anyone know if this is the same app I sideloaded for free from goodereader.com?
    09-27-12 08:32 PM
    I use Files & Folders to access my dropbox and skydive accounts. It's also has google, box and sugarsync access inaddition to all the other file goodness it provides. If you have that app no need for any others.
    Innovatology likes this.
    09-28-12 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD