i can get all the angry birds for free and bb world wants 4.99 wth
    jntrup likes this.
    02-05-12 08:00 PM
    the android version does not work on the PB. You will have to purchase the 4.99 version
    02-05-12 08:03 PM
    he's right, cannot play "angry birds" from android marketplace.

i have a list started of all the apps that i have and others have tested.
    they were all downloaded from marketplace and not sideloaded.
    list of working apps downloaded from android marketplace
    02-05-12 09:27 PM
    i can get all the angry birds for free and bb world wants 4.99 wth
    dude all im going to say is... if you are coming to playbook and really wanna play angry bird you will need not to be so cheap!!! just buyit dude... if you did not like that one,get tha out of here with ur cheap atituted and get a andriod tablet so you can play your angry birds in a cheapier way!!! get tha freak out of my crackberr!!! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY CRACKBERRY for be a complaner and bi**chn
    02-05-12 09:30 PM
    It's free on android probably because Google paid them enough money so they don't have to charge the end user for it. RIM probably did the same for need for speed and tetris for the playbook..... Soo......... You get some, you lose some. $5 isn't going to kill you is it?

Would you have wanted free angry birds but pay for need for speed and tetris? Cause that's what it's like on Android. Personally. I slightly prefer nfs and tetris over angry birds.
    Last edited by DeepBlade; 02-05-12 at 10:54 PM.
    02-05-12 10:52 PM
    the android version does not work on the PB. You will have to purchase the 4.99 version
    You can sideload Angry Birds for free through the android on PlayBook, although it doesn't run as smoothly as it does actually buying the native BB one. This kind of gets me somewhat worried about the android app player tho seeing as such a simple app runs so choppy (it is in beta etc. so I'll just assume that's what's going on) :P
    02-05-12 11:02 PM
    angry birds on droid is free coz they have adds in it and its not as smooth as its on PB. and ours is HD. it costs same on ipad too. so pls stop complaining abt paying for it. if u r still not convinced try playin it on a droid and u will understand what i mean.

- I love my native apps and care less for others. Cant wait for OS2.....
    02-05-12 11:25 PM
    angry birds on droid is free coz they have adds in it and its not as smooth as its on PB. and ours is HD. it costs same on ipad too. so pls stop complaining abt paying for it. if u r still not convinced try playin it on a droid and u will understand what i mean.

- I love my native apps and care less for others. Cant wait for OS2.....
    sushistew likes this.
    02-05-12 11:28 PM
    If you think you it costs too much, then you can always make your own game and sell it for less. Market forces and such.

For starters, go to Physics Games to see where they got the idea for Angry Birds. Best bet is to look at the Projectile section. And then find a Game Engine to start building your own. Apparently Box2D is a very good AS3 physics engine.
    02-06-12 06:51 AM
    dude all im going to say is... if you are coming to playbook and really wanna play angry bird you will need not to be so cheap!!! just buyit dude... if you did not like that one,get tha out of here with ur cheap atituted and get a andriod tablet so you can play your angry birds in a cheapier way!!! get tha freak out of my crackberr!!! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY CRACKBERRY for be a complaner and bi**chn
    dude?are you stupid or just ignorant ?its not about the money ,fool
    02-06-12 07:35 AM
    You can sideload Angry Birds for free through the android on PlayBook, although it doesn't run as smoothly as it does actually buying the native BB one. This kind of gets me somewhat worried about the android app player tho seeing as such a simple app runs so choppy (it is in beta etc. so I'll just assume that's what's going on) :P
    pretty sure that is some AB ripoff and not the official angry birds. that is why its laggy. the android apps in the app player shouldnt really have performance issues
    02-06-12 10:38 AM
    ok that makes sense,now that you said that howarmat i can see the lag in the game i just figured rim was trying to re coup the big blackout,through apps
    02-06-12 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD