This games is now available on PB and its not Free.
    So @xsacha I think time to remove this BAR from here.
    Akuji_ism likes this.
    10-29-12 03:44 PM
    Link removed.

Didn't think this wouldn't be free
    10-29-12 07:34 PM
    It's not free? Aw I'll have to purchase it then. I'll probably still keep my sideloaded version though, so I don't lose my progress.
    10-29-12 07:38 PM
    Thanks xsacha for giving us (the preview) of the game. I will definitely buy it since it's already in AppWorld.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    10-29-12 08:34 PM
    This game was released finally in the app world yesterday! The screen shots looks really good but has anybody had a chance to download it yet?
    10-30-12 02:22 PM
    This game was released finally in the app world yesterday! The screen shots looks really good but has anybody had a chance to download it yet?
    I haven't downloaded it from App World, I am still using the version xsacha posted (didn't want to lose my save), although I have purchased it.

It is a rather good game, I strongly advise getting it.
    10-30-12 02:47 PM
    I've played this game thrice, its definitely worth it
    10-30-12 05:56 PM
    Stuck in level iv
    10-31-12 04:20 AM
    I mean the game is great in fact. The hugely major problem is obvious and noone is talking about it. Bullet time for playbook is radically nerfed compared to the IOS counterpart. Apple Bullet time I guess is free? So they want everyone to buy crystals and silver etc. On playbook you get only half the game with no likelyhood of ever seeing the rest. So they have this wow style gear up time sink to never see the full game. IOS has coop multiplayer and it would seem that the Playbook version is 100% money grab scam to give you way way way less. I don't know how Kiloo got hooked up with Rim but it would seem they want to punish severely Blackberry owners. It's a shame. I got into this game, had a blast and then was like WTF? Where is the ending? Why the **** would I grind this thing out to play level one and two over and over never to see content that has been out for a year now on other tablets. This is borderline criminal in my opinion. Just don't support Bullet Time on Playbook end of story. Kiloo may have done well with other games on Playbook but clearly they are playing games with Rim or just not wanting to port co-op to the servers. Why they cant release the full game where it's free on android is messed up. Looks like kiloo is trying to get Playbook owners to buy Ipods or something. Not worth the hassle folks. Trust me I'm not hating on the game. All I am saying is you will like it and invest time and wonder where the rest is. And it's not likely to be coming.
    Last edited by Xenagos; 03-19-13 at 01:07 PM.
    03-19-13 12:51 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD