My PlayBook does not appear to have come with the native podcast app, like the one on my Bold 9900. Can someone provide a link where I can download it please?

Thanks
    05-24-12 04:51 PM
    There is not one I am afraid to say. Hopefully this is one RIM are working on.
    05-24-12 06:09 PM
    I heard it was not available for UK users, but I have it on my Torch.. called "All Episodes" but not on my playbook..

I am using "Pod Plus" a free android app, and credit to the programmer as its pretty good and does the job, but its still android and not very stable.. So it would be good to be able to use the native one.. I think its been quite a while now so doubt we will see it.. Which is just silly that they have customers like me cant use it...
    05-24-12 08:29 PM
    05-24-12 09:14 PM
    You're going to have to do a proxy connection to get your it and others...
    05-25-12 03:31 AM
    Thanks. My playbook doesn't seem to be able to open the download. Any suggestions?

05-25-12 03:47 AM
    Thanks. My playbook doesn't seem to be able to open the download. Any suggestions?
    Find the thread on proxys, connect via a US proxy and check for updates, you should get a small download that will include the podcast app.

Gordon
    05-25-12 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD