If you love DoodleBlast for the BB Playbook but are stuck on a level. Use this guide I made below to help you through it.

Video:
    bbquincar likes this.
    04-26-11 11:55 PM
    Thank you. But on level 8, there is no way I have enough ink to do what you have suggested. I barely can get two small lines to come out.
    04-27-11 12:45 AM
    Thank you. But on level 8, there is no way I have enough ink to do what you have suggested. I barely can get two small lines to come out.
    The faster you swipe...the less ink it will use. Just keep trying it
    04-27-11 12:51 AM
    Oh, I didnt know that. Thanks I will have to try swipe faster. Did you only use your finger or did you use a stylus as an input device.
    04-27-11 12:55 AM
    Oh, I didnt know that. Thanks I will have to try swipe faster. Did you only use your finger or did you use a stylus as an input device.
    Just my one finger
    04-27-11 12:56 AM
    Level 11 was definitely the hardest I think. Level 15 was the easiest!
    04-27-11 12:57 AM
    sweet, i'll check this out tonight when i get home, I suck at these types of games, and took me about 20min to figure out the first level (how to play the game) and now im stuck at level 5 lol
    04-27-11 02:22 PM
    I wasted so much time on level 13 ... meticulously bridging all those gaps, only to see my ball slowly roll to a stop before getting all the way down. Then I realized i was being an ***** and making it way too hard on myself. I ultimately did just what you show in your video. You probably got to it much quicker than I did.

Can't wait for more levels to be made available, great game!
    04-27-11 02:34 PM
    NEED .... MORE ... LEVELS .. finished them all without cheating ..
    04-27-11 02:47 PM
    NEED .... MORE ... LEVELS .. finished them all without cheating ..
    Ya Im hoping for new levels. I love this game!
    04-28-11 07:02 PM
    Thanks for posting. Enjoy new levels now
    12-27-11 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD