Hi everyone,

First time poster, long-time reader. I just downloaded the third level pack for Doodle Blast a few days ago and I am completely stuck on level 13. It seems like there is absolutely no way to get the big balls (lawl) through any of the holes (lawl again). Has anyone beat this yet? Some help on this issue would be really appreciated! Thanks.
    01-16-12 08:40 PM
    i'm stuck as well on 3-13. We must be missing something, but I'm not sure what that is yet.
    01-17-12 01:00 AM
    Me too. I even tried taking the balls down the right side and having them roll up into the beaker...but not enough momentum. I'm sure there is no other way for the big balls to make it thru any other openings...
    01-19-12 09:21 PM
    I've also attempted to get the large balls to fall down the right side and then role up the side of the beaker with marginal success. I've was able to get a large ball above the top of the beaker, but not role in.

I'm beginning to think this may be a glitch in the game making this level unbeatable.
    01-20-12 09:36 AM
    i tried the same thing, had the same result. Totally dumbfounded at this point! Would really like to play the rest of the levels i played for, eventually...

Do you think the dev's would respond if i emailed them about how to solve it?
    01-20-12 09:59 AM
    I've even managed to get the 3 small balls in the beaker. But to get them to take a 'pyramid' shape is impossible...thus they sit side by side and do not break the black dotted line to finish this level. The larger balls simply won't fit thru any of the openings...I think it is a glitch.
    01-20-12 10:12 AM
    OK...I tried a few more times with just the 3 small balls...and it worked. They sat in a pyramid shape...so it IS possible.
    01-20-12 11:14 AM
    OK...I tried a few more times with just the 3 small balls...and it worked. They sat in a pyramid shape...so it IS possible.
    I only got 2 stars out of it...and I had to sacrifice the large balls off to the side.
    01-20-12 11:34 AM
    I was able to do the same....
    01-23-12 01:51 AM
    Anyone ever figure out how to get 3 stars on this one?
    02-28-12 09:39 PM
    I was able to win with only the 3 small balls. I tried it a couple more times and I won again, but this time one of the big balls was in there to. I was watching the small balls and didn't see how the big one got in there.
    03-15-12 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD