What the difference between Dolphin Browser and Dolphin Browser HD.
    Can these browser be trusted like the pb browser (specially for accessing bank and other financial websites) since no bank,credit cards seem to make app for playbook etc.
    Any chance the duplicate browsers can siphoned data while I am using the pb native browser.
    02-24-12 07:05 PM
    I think Dolphin is for phones and Dolphin HD is for tablets. Nothing wrong with the PB browser - actually it's one of the best there.
    02-24-12 07:11 PM
    Someone mentioned that you have to approve some kind of "feedback" mechanism to use it. Don't know if that means it knows every site you visit or something else.
    02-24-12 07:35 PM
    I don't see the point of these 3rd party browsers The native browser is fantastic.
    02-24-12 07:51 PM
    I don't see the point of these 3rd party browsers The native browser is fantastic.
    You cannot open multiple browser windows...just multiple tabs in the native browser...
    Btw both dolphin and Dolphin HD is in appworld....
    02-24-12 09:20 PM
    You cannot open multiple browser windows...just multiple tabs in the native browser...
    Why would I want to open multiple browser windows?
    02-25-12 06:28 PM
    Why would I want to open multiple browser windows?
    Finer control of the Internet experience, I even run multiple browsers sometimes, each offers different experiences in the controls or security. There is nothing wrong with running a browser as a simple interface or a more complicated interface, the choice is nice to have. The tablet experience is limiting so far but I have hopes for future upgrades with added functionality and using a large flat screen with the Playbook and the 1080p output.
    KermEd likes this.
    02-25-12 11:15 PM
    And i don't like to fill in my username and password every time. That is what I have to do with the PB browser.

Verstuurd van mijn BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps met Tapatalk
    02-25-12 11:48 PM
    No more....both apps have been removed.
    02-26-12 09:34 AM
    Yeah just looked it up and they are no more.
    02-26-12 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD