Hi everyone, I'm a newbee who just got a PlayBook yesterday. I have to say I'm very excited about it as it is my very first tablet (my gf who is also waiting for her first tablet as the new-generation iPad is also amazed at Playbook's mobility). I went through some threads in crackberry and found that dolphin browser, which is my favorite on mobile phone, is available in appworld. However I cannot find it. Is that because I am in UK? I finally sideloaded one, but there is no flash support. So anyone has some idea whether a proper dolphin browser can be obtained in UK? Many thanks.
    03-09-12 08:11 PM
    While I like Dolphin on the mobile platform as well, there is really no need for it on the PB because the native browser is far superior!
    03-09-12 09:33 PM
    dolphin browser was taken off the appworld some time ago due to it being posted without the approval of the owners , by a third party..
    03-09-12 09:37 PM
    i downloaded dolphin after hearing it was supposed to be good. used it once. can't imagine anybody preferring it to the native browser but to each their own, sure
    taylor96 likes this.
    03-09-12 10:13 PM
    Agreed - native one is far better. I do still have Dolphin (and am in the UK), but don't use it.
    03-10-12 03:29 AM
    Yesterday, the browser made it to App World again. This time officially released by the developer, Mobotap, it seems.
    Free Dolphin Browser - Download Dolphin Browser - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    pixieloulou likes this.
    03-10-12 03:44 AM
    The link just says that it's not supported by your current device.
    03-10-12 08:52 AM
    Yesterday, the browser made it to App World again. This time officially released by the developer, Mobotap, it seems.
    Free Dolphin Browser - Download Dolphin Browser - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Just noticed that, and downloaded. Let's see how long it lasts on App World this time.
    03-10-12 09:10 AM
    I tried it, the PB native browser is FAR better IMHO.
    03-10-12 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD