Dolphin Browser HD for BlackBerry PlayBook Released in App World | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

A very popular Android browser has been ported to the BlackBerry PlayBook. Dolphin Browser HD, presented by Mobotap, claims to be the most intelligent mobile web browser available that allows you to interact and engage with the web through your mobile device in the easiest, most intuitive way.

Anyone used it before on an android device?
    02-22-12 03:50 PM
    yeah it's one of the best browsers on android
    02-22-12 04:16 PM
    It is a good browser but kinda seems choppy On The Playbook. Not a smooth as the Playbook browser
    02-22-12 04:27 PM
    The good news is that finally Google Maps are working well on PB through this browser. Actually this is probably THE BEST Google experience on PB yet. Just go to Google maps and search an address. The browser will launch a separate window that gives you menu with options,layers,directions etc. Pretty awesome stuff if you ask me. This app is a keeper

Actually even Google Docs are working in this browser. Now I am seriously impressed !
    Last edited by bitek; 02-22-12 at 04:34 PM.
    02-22-12 04:31 PM
    Is it just me (or just Canada), or is it not actually available in AppWorld (anymore)?
    02-26-12 12:59 PM
    Gone in the UK too
    02-26-12 01:09 PM
    02-26-12 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD