Anyone using dolphin browser and bridge? i cant seem to use it while in bridge mode..any setting i am missing?
    03-16-12 06:39 AM
    Anyone using dolphin browser and bridge? i cant seem to use it while in bridge mode..any setting i am missing?
    Dolphin browser is an android app and unfortunately andriod apps can not use bridge.
    03-16-12 08:28 AM
    I've been using dolphin with bridge, can't recall having to change any settings either. Its not as fast as the native browser, but I've never had a problem.
    03-16-12 09:24 AM
    Dolphin browser does work via the bridge!
    jdgarrido likes this.
    03-16-12 10:41 AM
    Got a email from dolphin today that says they are discussing making a native app for playbook. Crossing fingers.
    03-16-12 11:13 AM
    Got a email from dolphin today that says they are discussing making a native app for playbook. Crossing fingers.
    That would be great, because it will then finally play those flash videos embedded in webpages!
    03-16-12 02:49 PM
    Dolphin browser does work via the bridge!
    Great, thanks for the clarification. I will give it a try.
    03-16-12 05:07 PM
    I've had no problem using Dolphin with Bridge. My problem is that since every website thinks you are using an Android device the often direct you to download the Android App. Any way to change the the way Dolphin works looks to websites so you can just use the browser to access them.

Michael Grant
    03-21-12 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD