Every time I click on the Twitter app, the browser opens and I get an error message.

Otherwise, the browser works fine.

I can't seem to get onto Twitter page ever.

What am I doing wrong? I deleted Twitter from my phone and onlt want to use it on the PlayBook.
    03-07-12 05:31 PM
    03-07-12 05:45 PM
    Oh my! I was in the dark! Thanks!!
    03-08-12 11:06 AM
    Every time I click on the Twitter app, the browser opens and I get an error message.

Otherwise, the browser works fine.

I can't seem to get onto Twitter page ever.

What am I doing wrong? I deleted Twitter from my phone and onlt want to use it on the PlayBook.
    The Twitter app on the PlayBook is but a weblink, not a real app, it is supposed to open in the browser. Clean cache and cookies, reboot and try again.

That's the android app...
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-08-12 12:35 PM
    Oh gotcha. I wouldn't mind just using the Twitter web site. That's cool. But it never seems to load on my PlayBook.

Do I need wifi for it?
    03-08-12 12:45 PM
    OK, I'm ! I hadn't added my Twitter account to the PlayBook account settings. So I couldn't get to my account I guess since its protected.

I added my Twitter account in settings in PlayBook menu and all is fine now!

Now...how do I tweet pics!?
    03-08-12 01:12 PM
    OK, I'm ! I hadn't added my Twitter account to the PlayBook account settings. So I couldn't get to my account I guess since its protected.

I added my Twitter account in settings in PlayBook menu and all is fine now!

Now...how do I tweet pics!?
    Hmmm... I know! Using your BlackBerry phone!

Serious now, I am not sure... I guess you'd have to use tweetpic or yfrong...
    03-08-12 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD