While I normally head straight to forums when I visit, sometime during my visit, I click on the Crackberry.com header (UP there in the left corner) and see what's happening. News, announcements, contests, etc. Does the CB app a special version of tapatalk, provide a link to crackberry.com so I can read that info or do I have to visit using a Browser? Clearly, as some of you may also feel, I will definitely need to read all the "news that's fit to print" when Rim announces BB10 and I will be on vacation with limited wifi. So I'm just getting my ducks and geese and chickens in order. I just looked in the CB app and don't see a "blog" place or link.

Thanks.
    01-20-13 08:50 PM
    While I normally head straight to forums when I visit, sometime during my visit, I click on the Crackberry.com header (UP there in the left corner) and see what's happening. News, announcements, contests, etc. Does the CB app a special version of tapatalk, provide a link to crackberry.com so I can read that info or do I have to visit using a Browser? Clearly, as some of you may also feel, I will definitely need to read all the "news that's fit to print" when Rim announces BB10 and I will be on vacation with limited wifi. So I'm just getting my ducks and geese and chickens in order. I just looked in the CB app and don't see a "blog" place or link.

Thanks.
    Not that I know of. I do the same thing, check news every once in awhile (ie every few hours for bb10 news) but have to load the browser to check it. I'm using the android app but I think it's similar
    01-20-13 09:02 PM