I posted on iheartradio's Facebook support page and this is what i got:

Vanessa , an employee of iHeartRadio, replied to BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet App, a question about iHeartRadio.

Hi David--
    At this time, we are not working on a version of iHeartRadio specific to the BlackBerry PlayBook. However, depending on the demand, we may expand in the future.
    Tell them!

But i don't mind using my Storm2 in the meantime.....
    Last edited by dsquared2; 06-17-11 at 08:50 AM.
    06-17-11 08:40 AM
    I have added my request too
    We need help of each of you on Crackberry here, so please go and put 1 comment to atleast show some demand there.
    Thanks in advance to all...
    06-17-11 02:08 PM
    I have never heard of this app before. What does it do? Would it be similar to TuneIN? If so, Ill definatley put a request for it given that TuneIN is still nowhere to be found on the Playbook.
    06-17-11 09:00 PM
    I have never heard of this app before. What does it do? Would it be similar to TuneIN? If so, Ill definatley put a request for it given that TuneIN is still nowhere to be found on the Playbook.
    Yes essentially it is TuneIN. Listen to most local and around the world radio stations anywhere you are. I listen to it everyday on my BB. Good use of the unlimited data plan :P
    06-18-11 12:31 AM
    Clear Channel can rot for all I care but I'll put in a request for my fellow PB users who want it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-11 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD