Do you like the the apps in the "New Arrival" section made from App Generator?

For me, these apps are too simple and redundant. I would love to see more UI's, more functions, and different ideas because all the apps are all about news feed.

Also would you consider people who makes apps by using App Generator as Developers?

Thanks.
    Last edited by rupam95; 08-28-12 at 11:04 AM.
    08-28-12 10:59 AM
    That's about all you CAN make with the app generator.
    08-28-12 02:52 PM
    Would you rather these sites and blogs completely ignore the PlayBook?

Don't like them, don't download them...
    bb624 and madman0141 like this.
    08-28-12 03:01 PM
    Would you rather these sites and blogs completely ignore the PlayBook?

Don't like them, don't download them...
    Those site and blogs didn't make these apps. They don't even have an idea there are apps about them in the App world. There are barely any "Official" apps for the Playbook .
    Last edited by rupam95; 08-28-12 at 03:37 PM.
    08-28-12 03:34 PM
    Do you like the the apps in the "New Arrival" section made from App Generator?

For me, these apps are too simple and redundant. I would love to see more UI's, more functions, and different ideas because all the apps are all about news feed.

Also would you consider people who makes apps by using App Generator as Developers?

Thanks.
    The only one I like is Pun Gents....that's because I App Generated it. Check it out before I jack up the price to $9.99.

I think these apps have their place.

And no I do not consider myself a developer.

Sent from.....the future.
    08-28-12 06:08 PM
    Dafuq is an "App Generator"?

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-28-12 06:23 PM
    Those site and blogs didn't make these apps. They don't even have an idea there are apps about them in the App world. There are barely any "Official" apps for the Playbook .
    poca NEGCIOS, Quem, Crescer, Marie Claire Brasil, Globo Rural: ALL BY EDITORA GLOBO.

So yeah. Editora Globo did make their own apps for the PlayBook. I think it's safe to say the others are also made by their rightful owners.

PS: And the Papo GP app is also made by Papo GP (sorry about the merchandising guys).

EDIT: I can understand some level of frustration, but it seems all your recent posts have been complaints. If the tablet scene is so bad for you right now, how about calling friends and going out for dinner?
    Last edited by diegonei; 08-28-12 at 08:27 PM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-28-12 08:24 PM
    poca NEGCIOS, Quem, Crescer, Marie Claire Brasil, Globo Rural: ALL BY EDITORA GLOBO.

So yeah. Editora Globo did make their own apps for the PlayBook. I think it's safe to say the others are also made by their rightful owners.

PS: And the Papo GP app is also made by Papo GP (sorry about the merchandising guys).

EDIT: I can understand some level of frustration, but it seems all your recent posts have been complaints. If the tablet scene is so bad for you right now, how about calling friends and going out for dinner?
    I was only asking if you liked these apps or not, you really didn't have to digress. It was a simple yes or no question. If you don't like the question, don't post at all.

"If the tablet scene is so bad for you right now, how about calling friends and going out for dinner?"

would you like to join us too?
    08-28-12 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD