Hey everyone!

So Do just launched in the app store and we just want to spread the word and get some feedback so that we can make things even better (long time crackberry lurker, started a new profile to keep things separate )

The idea behind Do is simple. We wanted to provide users with a basic, striaght to the point way for users to create lists, add tasks and organize their lives, but we wanted it to look good as well!

The feature set is simple and works well. We have many more things to add over the coming months including (but not limited to!):

- Bug fixes (app size, hit targets, scrolling)
    - Adding pop up notification for deleting lists
    - Enabling a two stage action for tasks
    - Ability to re-organize lists and tasks
    - Integrating in to Bridge Applications (once the SDK allows) for Calendar and Email functions
    - Tying GPS functions and location data to lists.
    - etc.

We really want to keep things simple and functioning well. We're completely open to comments and suggestions either on here or at on our site Do.

So let us know what you think, it's free!

05-01-11 07:47 AM
    Downloading now. 25MB! :O Wow! Aside from tetris and nfs, definitely the biggest app I've downloaded.

*EDIT*

Good app! Definitely aesthetically appealing and the animations are cool. Only a couple of things that I would like to see:

- Ability to "check off" a task in addition to the ability to delete it
    - Ability to reorganize tasks and lists
    - Take up less space
    Last edited by Zwickliffe; 05-01-11 at 03:11 PM.
    05-01-11 02:58 PM
    Yep, sorry about that! The embedded fonts some how got out of hand and bloated, we're working on it.
    05-01-11 03:08 PM
    Yep, sorry about that! The embedded fonts some how got out of hand and bloated, we're working on it.
    Awesome! Thanks for the quick response. I updated my original post to include what I think. Keep up the good work!
    05-01-11 03:12 PM
    Thanks for the feedback! We're aiming to address all the notes you listed above in the next release
    05-01-11 03:16 PM
    The app is progressing well! Aiming to have an update out shortly
    Zwickliffe likes this.
    05-06-11 10:15 AM
    Yes, I've been using it now, very clean I like it.

Please allow us the ability to check a task off without deleting it. That would be my request.

Thanks!
    05-10-11 01:37 AM
    I haven't tried it yet but am looking for an organizational app. My biggest problem is the lack of notifcations in general with these applications in the BB network.

I would like to see a tag under notifications where it shows how many tasks you have to complete that day+the ones you have scheduled but yet to complete.

If the app requires me to open it up to remind me what to do, I might forget to that do that.
    05-10-11 09:34 AM
    I'll have a look when that update is pushed out
    05-10-11 10:26 AM
    Adding date/timestamp for a given task, or even for an item in a specific task list would be good. And notifications of pending (or impending) due dates? missed dates?

This would be a good app to help eliminate a lot of clutter in the calendar, but could this be linked to a/the calendar?
    05-10-11 11:26 AM
    this looks like a promising app... id like to see more gesture functions and probably a second view just to see all your lists (something like notes) where you can flip through your notes, thena quick gesture or button brings you into editing mode like the video
    05-10-11 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD