I may or may not have OCD but I know that I'm addicted/obsessed with my playbook.

I'm addicted to finding new games and apps.
    I'm obsessed with seeing how many Playbooks and accessories are on ebay and what peolpe are paying for them.
    I'm addicted to buying Playbook cases, covers and other accessories.
    I'm obsessed with Crackberry and reading every post.

I'm telling my wife that I'm not addicted/obsessed, I'm just doing a cases study. LOL

Well anyway ..... A few good things have come from my addiction Case Study and here are some findings and thoughts that I have.

I think that we need to get more word out on the web that Crackberry sells Blackberry accessories and has a deal of the day. It is crazy how foolish people are with their spending on the internet. I see countless Items on ebay and many other web sites that are selling Blackberry accessories for far more money than what you can purchase them for here on Crackberry.

By me having an app and game addiction/obsession I found out that the 681 Android apps and games that I have downloaded are basically Crap. Most of the games are stupid and lack video quality, most of the apps are even more stupid and unproductive. Out of the 681 that I have only 12 or so will remain on my PlayBook for keeps. Don't get me wrong here, there are a few Android apps that I would love to have for my Playbook and guess what Skype and Netflix are not on my short list.

My addiction/obsession has lead me to another Conclusion ...

BB App World rocks

BB app world has countless solid, classy and very productive apps and games. Let me tell you I'm cheap and I have purchased many great games and apps from app world. Right now I would say that 90% of my games and apps are Quality Native apps and games.

One last thing about my addiction/obsession.....

A few of my friends and family members have seemed to of caught my virus and they have become proud PlayBook owners.
    My 74 year old mother-in-law got a Playbook a month or so ago and it makes me smile when I see her and my wife sitting around the kitchen table or outside on a porch swing like this

passing Her PlayBook back and forth laughing and giggling about that crazy monkey on Chimpact, or better yet the expressions on there faces when they visit distant family members FaceBook pages to view family photos and send heart felt messages.

Maybe a few of you would like to share a story about how your addiction/obsession has made you smile or laugh.

10-01-12 11:16 AM
    I was the same way, but when I sold my 9930 and bought a 4S I hardly pick up the playbook any more. My next tablet will most likely be a iPad mini.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-02-12 01:42 PM
    I say no, you do NOT have OCD. Any proper OCDer would NEVER leave a space between the text and a question mark in a thread title ! I mean . . . title!
    10-02-12 01:59 PM
    I was the same way, but when I sold my 9930 and bought a 4S I hardly pick up the playbook any more. My next tablet will most likely be a iPad mini.

Then you might as well move to the imore forums.
    bb624, peter9477 and dusdal like this.
    10-02-12 04:28 PM
    Then you might as well move to the imore forums.
    I have hopes that 2.1 or BB10 will improve the experience and that's why I stick around.

10-02-12 10:24 PM
    If you truly had OCD, you would have found a way to get the distant relatives to get PB's so they could video chat from that comfortable front porch swing.
    10-10-12 07:33 PM
    how many apps do you have?
    10-10-12 09:38 PM
    oh my god - its bloody fantastic to hear someone else has this condition! Thought I was the only one! lol Think we need to form a support group of some kind!
    10-10-12 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD