Looks like file improvements and appearance at least, don't see major new features.
    04-05-12 06:09 AM
    Hi hpulley

I'm the developer of DJPad.

That's basically correct. I'm fixing the core of the software, and will continue to do so, before adding new features. It's like a house of cards.. you want that first layer to be really sturdy before adding a second.

After next release, where I add support for more file formats, I will begin to add other features, beginning with playlists & autoplay support.

currygoat, hpulley and aminrajabi like this.
    04-05-12 07:35 AM
    Cool! Can't wait to get home and try it out
    04-05-12 08:05 AM
    Great, thanks Tom!
    04-05-12 09:48 AM
    I like the new update so far.. it loads the tracks way faster than the previous version and I also see that browsing thru the directory to find your music is easier.
    04-05-12 11:53 AM
    I think the app is also more responsive, with less latency.
    04-05-12 01:21 PM
    I'm not sure why, but when ever i change the volume or a knob, and lets say i want to click on play, the volume or knobs are turns completely.

So by example. If i decide to reduce some highs or add some and decide to click on something else, then that knob just changes its position completely rather than saving what I had setted it to.
    04-08-12 08:43 AM

I did change the multitouch handling code in this release to something I tested to be more stable (which may mean.. I introduced bugs, haha).

Is this happening on version 1.6? Did it happen on the previous version as well?

04-09-12 06:48 PM
    I'm having the issue with version 1.6. I cannot recall if i was having the issue with the last version.
    04-09-12 08:56 PM
    Hmm. That means that it's not registering that you've released your finger from the original knob turning touch.

I can sort of recreate the problem but only temporarily by dragging my finger off the edge of the tablet instead of releasing my finger from the screen, then the next tap I make will also move the knob.

If that's not what you're doing try cleaning your screen, and I'll keep trying to recreate the problem on my end too.

04-10-12 04:28 PM