Something like on a Mac(calm down), where you can highlight a word, right click and look up. I think the Ipad(see first sentence) has this feature. Is it a licensing issue or a programming nightmare?

This and a screenwriting app.
    02-17-12 07:59 AM
    Something like on a Mac(calm down), where you can highlight a word, right click and look up. I think the Ipad(see first sentence) has this feature. Is it a licensing issue or a programming nightmare?

This and a screenwriting app.
    I think that a context sensitive menu would be a useful feature on my PlayBoo but I don't know why you asked me to calm down, not once but twice. This feature is not unique to Macs and iPads at all. I am using Chrome on my Windows computer. I highlighted the word "screenwriting" in your post and executed a Google search because I was unsure about what you meant. I discovered the following:

"Screenwriting is the art and craft of writing scripts for mass media such as feature films, television productions or video games."

Did you mean "screewnriting" or did you mean "handwriting recognition"?
    02-17-12 08:35 AM
    I used Macs to put my question into context. But this "context sensitive" dropdown menu to run on doc programs and in the browser would be fantastic. As to the screenwriting app: an app that allows you to write in screenplay format.

"Calm down" never really calms anyone down.
    02-17-12 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD