If you're still on the look out for a note taking/diary app for playbook check out DiaryPro
    Diary Pro Offers a Beautiful PlayBook App With Pictures & Audio - BerryReview

It's great - and the developer has just upgraded it to have the predictive keyboard, ability to change fonts, and spell check and more.

I was using Groovy Notes which still lacks spell check, has no Predictive Keyboard ability and the font is still tiny and it takes ages to launch (despite requests to improve these) -

DiaryPro is slowly taking over my Groovy Notes use (though GN is still very visually appealing). It just makes you want to write in it all the time. And with ability to add pictures and audio, it's SWEET!

The other app I was using was Evernote - and it's totally useless in OS2 so I will be deleting it as the developer clearly doesn't care about making it work with the Playbook.

If DiaryPro can launch and upgrade their app in less than a week what's up with the other developers?
    Anyway, worth checking out this app.
    And btw, the DiaryPro developers Infinite Appz also have another cool idea gathering app - I have that too.

Thanks Infinite Appz for the cool apps.
    05-08-12 11:43 AM
    You sound like a diarypro "fangirl". I sideloaded Evernote & working good so far.
    05-08-12 12:57 PM
    Yes the sideloaded Evernote app works ok but the native PB app has been acting up since the OS2.0 - The big problem I find on the native version is when you try to edit a note the cursor moves, the text is all over - just a mess.
    05-08-12 01:48 PM
    You sound like a diarypro "fangirl". I sideloaded Evernote & working good so far.
    Yes, the developer of the program was already caught once pumping his own program. Seems when adopting different IDs, he stupidly used the same computer. ...
    05-08-12 04:18 PM
    Yes the sideloaded Evernote app works ok but the native PB app has been acting up since the OS2.0 - The big problem I find on the native version is when you try to edit a note the cursor moves, the text is all over - just a mess.
    Same here - like the looks of the native app better, but have to agree - makes it pretty much unusable.

I don't mind people giving good reviews for a product, but downplaying the competition doesn't have to be part of that......In light of what developer pulled a few days ago, it just seems strange.
    05-08-12 08:53 PM
    Excuse me? So what if it's working for you? I said it isn't working for me and it's well known that it hasn't been working since OS2. I could care less if you sideloaded Evernote since I wasn't talking about sideloading.
    05-09-12 11:31 AM
    Same here - like the looks of the native app better, but have to agree - makes it pretty much unusable.

I don't mind people giving good reviews for a product, but downplaying the competition doesn't have to be part of that......In light of what developer pulled a few days ago, it just seems strange.
    What on earth are you talking about?
    I like DiaryPro, I bought it to try it, am using it and am impressed by it. I said I like it in case anyone else wanted to try it. What is your problem? I have had Evernote on the Playbook before and after the upgrade and it sucks since the upgrade. To be exact, it is unusable and, having bought a years subscription to have it online with the developer refusing to make it work for OS2 I have every right to say it sucks - it does for me since I cannot use it. I mentioned it, along with another app I bought because those are the 3 note taking apps I happen to have on my playbook.
    05-09-12 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD