"When all is said and done, leading a good life is more important than keeping a good diary. -Sassoon, Siegfried Louvain" .

About:
    * Most of the successful people writing diaries to improve themselves. Do you want to know more about yourself and make yourself better? Then get started now with this password protected diary app!!

* There is something gratifying about writing one's memories and feeling at a moment and you can reviewing them later.

* Diary Pro is a very good tool for keeping your diary private, anytime, anywhere.

* Easy navigation's for creating the new diary item.

* Using Diary app you can organize diary content by note or pictures or audios or voices or any of the combinations.

* You can also search the diary items by diary content.

* You can delete the diary item at any point of the time.

* It is very user friendly for writing the diary. It simulates your real diary GUI. So you never feel bore while writing the diary.

* Using this app you can enable or disable the password.

Features:
    * Very impressive GUI. Definitely you will crush on the app.
    * Using Diary app you can organize diary content by note or pictures or audios or voices or any of the combinations.
    * The look and fell like the original diary.
    * Supports search keyword diary item.
    * Month view
    * Enable and Disable or Change password at any movement.
    * Supports 2 types of backups
    1. HTML Backup: For neat preview of all your entries. For reviewing selected diary items in your PC latter. And this backup is not restorable.

2. Restorable backup: Using this option you can restore backup at any movement of the time.

* Supports reset all your data.

* One click to add Diary.

* Very fine help screens, for easy understand.

* Impressive and app.

Please have a look on Diary Pro:
    Buy Diary Pro -- Better way of organizing Diary Notes Pictures and Audios - Download Diary Pro -- Better way of organizing Diary Notes Pictures and Audios - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

50% off for a limited introduction price.
    Last edited by jittu; 05-01-12 at 02:31 AM.
    05-01-12 02:27 AM
    Please have original look of the Diary Pro app..
    05-01-12 02:34 AM
    If you have any questions or ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact us([email protected]).
    We look forward to working with you.

Thanks and Regards:
    Infinite Appz Supporting Team.
    Infinite Appz - BlackBerry App World
    05-01-12 02:36 AM
    Do you read the reviews of your Diary Pro?

I'm really happy with it, but it really needs the predictive keyboard.

How about a line where you can tick off the day's weather? Provide some options like sunny, partly cloudy, rain all day, showers, snow, tornado and temp in C or F.
    05-01-12 07:37 AM
    Thanks @Boight.

As we promised with our contacted customers of Diary Pro app, we are planing to release Diary Pro 2.0 version by the end of the week, with a lot of features.
    They are:
    *) Spell checker
    *) Auto correction
    *) Font settings
    *) Rating of a diary entry
    *) Auto capitalization.., etc

We will consider your request and after release an update of 2.0.0 we will work on day's weather. In 2.0.1 we will add weather features also.

If you have any questions or ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact us([email protected]).

Thanks and Regards:
    Last edited by jittu; 05-01-12 at 08:03 AM.
    05-01-12 08:00 AM
    Does this app have categories or tags? Or any kind of search or filter feature? Or is it possible to add......really like the looks of the app.
    05-01-12 10:35 AM
    Dear @kdeckels,
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    Ya you can search diary items. And also you can you view diaries by monthly. Please have a look of diary pro attachments.

My team is working on 2.0.0 Diary Pro. And I will announces 2.0.1 the features with in 3 working days.

Thanks and Regards:
    Infinite Appz Support Team,
    05-01-12 11:07 AM
    thanks for the consideration and updates Jittu.

What about the predictive keyboard?
    One more thing. I wrote a bunch of stuff on my lunch break. In a hurry I forgot to hit the save icon. Lost it all. DRAT!!!
    Could you please either auto save on close/minimize or have it ask the user if they want to save?

Thanks again. REALLY GOOD APP!!!
    Last edited by Boight; 05-02-12 at 07:43 AM.
    05-02-12 07:41 AM
    Dear @Boight,
    Thanks for purchasing Diary Pro.
    As we promised with our contacted customers of Diary Pro app, we are planing to release Diary Pro 2.0 version by the end of the week, with a lot of features.
    They are:
    *) Spell checker,
    *) Auto suggestions(Predictive Keyboard),
    *) Font settings,
    *) Rating of a diary entry
    *) Auto capitalization.., etc

We will consider your request and after release an update of 2.0.0 we will work on day's weather. In 2.0.1 we will add weather features also.

Thanks and Regards:
    Boight likes this.
    05-02-12 09:20 AM
    Have a first look of Diary 2.0.0
    Last edited by jittu; 05-05-12 at 11:21 AM.
    05-05-12 11:12 AM
    I notice it still reads 1.0.
    05-05-12 01:19 PM
    Got the update last night. Thanks for the predictive keyboard.

I read somewhere you'll be alerting about unsaved data. Can't come too soon. Lost another page of notes because I didn't hit the save button.

One question. When I add a picture to a date does it save the picture in it's own database. i.e. when I delete the picture from the pictures folder does it also remove it from Diary Pro's data or is it separate once associated with the program data?
    05-08-12 07:48 AM
    is there a way to access program without having to wipe device? I forgot my password & now am locked out. Can you please program a way to reset password when cant access it.
    Last edited by Galaxysurfer; 08-14-12 at 07:10 AM.
    08-14-12 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD