I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or not but I would love for someone to create a Deviant Art app. I tried to create one myself, but I don't know the last thing about coding or any of that stuff so it didn't quite work out for me. However I would be estatic if someone else who knows what they were doing could create an app for DA for the Playbook and blackberry phones. Something that could let me upload deviations, read my messages, and everything else that is cool on DA.

Anyone up for the challenge?
    04-26-12 11:49 AM
    Have you taken a look at the app iDeviant? The developer may be open to adding more features.
    04-26-12 12:15 PM
    I just downloaded it and it's just to plain for me. I want something that can catch your eye, like how DA does when you go to their website on any computer. Right now iDeviant is just a menu app really, there's no imagination or anything like that to the app itself, and that just isn't fitting of a DA app.
    04-26-12 06:30 PM
    Okay so I tried the "Make your website into an App in 3 mins" method on the DA website and it worked...until I tried to log onto DA. Any one think they can help? I can upload my index.html and config.xml files if that will help. They're really basic though
    04-29-12 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD