Hi,

I have a Playbook and i just love it... I use it primarly as a coaching tool, all my docs and reference are now easilly accessible. Before I used to carry binders and books, now everything is in my Playbook.

But I miss that coaching app! Is there any developper out there willing to put some effort into this project?

Anyone interested????
    09-09-13 01:35 PM
    What do you mean when you say you miss "that coaching app"? Were you using one before and now can't find it for the Playbook?
    09-09-13 02:19 PM
    Isn't there an android app for that purpose ? Just convert the apk if you can find one

Sent from my HTC Sensation using CB Forums mobile app
    09-09-13 02:30 PM
    No I mean that there is none.

There is a lot of ''coaching'' apps but they all do the samething, designing or drawing drills. I need more than that.

I need something where I can write comments, follow teams, players and coaches, etc. It is more of a ''project management tool'' that i need.

Right now I use Groovynotes.. It is good but not exactly what I'm looking for...
    09-09-13 02:40 PM
    No i have gone through the android apps also... A couple of apps come close but not exactly what I'm looking for.

I coach hockey, lacrosse and soccer,I have hockey and lacrosse school, I'm doing lacrosse and hockey clinics for school and I support/supervise coaches also. As you can see it's a lot of organisations.

I need a tool to easilly follow up those teams, players and coaches. A tool to write notes, an a agenda/calendar to follow my schedule and eaisly read comments, etc. I also need somekind of a library for my ''drills'' and documentations.

Right now, I use Groovynotes. It allows me to create ''teams'', ''players'' and ''coaches'' and I can write comments. But inserting and consulting images (drill) is not so perfect... I also miss a couple of ''tools'' that would make my life soooo easier.
    09-09-13 02:48 PM
    09-09-13 02:59 PM
    Nope but I have gone through everything that looks like note , project, organization, etc.

That's why I decided to find somebody who is willing to work on it and do whatever he wants after... put it on the apps, everything. All I want is my app.
    09-09-13 03:02 PM
    Nope but I have gone through everything that looks like note , project, organization, etc.

That's why I decided to find somebody who is willing to work on it and do whatever he wants after... put it on the apps, everything. All I want is my app.
    I recommend you try them, they have all the things you mentioned, you have to sideload them but those apps have more functions than groovynotes.
    09-09-13 03:08 PM