Most devs already have apps for Android/ iOS...They could actually male the same amount of money by making an app for the playbook. A lor of Android users get their apps via Applanet/downloading the .apk file for bfree from the internet. IOS has Installous (not 100% sure of how it works though) ...There's no way to get those apps freee with a playbook (for now..or I'm not aware of it) so they WILL make money if they charge 1-2$ for that app ( take netflix, skype, fruit ninja for example)... People should include this in their mails.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    03-20-12 01:12 AM
    Im pretty sure most devs this days finally notice playbook existence, and will probably if not some are already porting their apps to pb as time permits. We just have to be patience. All good things will come.
    03-20-12 03:13 AM
    Maybe some developers are choosing html5 over Android. Sounds like a better choice ie: Netflix!

Patience - RIMM will be the best, just not the largest.
    kbz1960 and auditman like this.
    03-20-12 08:53 AM
    I'd be careful with the piracy argument... what with apks being bandied all around the place and re-packaged in BB Land.
    03-20-12 09:59 AM
    Most devs already have apps for Android/ iOS...They could actually male the same amount of money by making an app for the playbook. A lor of Android users get their apps via Applanet/downloading the .apk file for bfree from the internet. IOS has Installous (not 100% sure of how it works though) ...There's no way to get those apps freee with a playbook (for now..or I'm not aware of it) so they WILL make money if they charge 1-2$ for that app ( take netflix, skype, fruit ninja for example)... People should include this in their mails.
    It is possible for the PlayBook, it's just not a very common/well known process. I hope it stays that way.
    03-20-12 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD