As with my BB10 thread on the same topic, there have been a number of cases where developers have or are in the process of releasing their apps as .BAR files for Playbook and BB10 users to keep using after Blackberry World closes down. Here are the Playbook-specific versions of apps released so far. This thread will be updated with additional apps as they are released, and if our beloved Crackberry moderators agree it may even be made a sticky. Enjoy!

App: KeePassB
    Developer: Andrei Popleteev
    Blackberry World Description:

KeePassB is a fully-featured professional password manager, compatible with the free KeePass v1/v2 and KeePassX applications.

(Free trial version: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/59970051/)

◆ Available on all major desktop and mobile platform (see http://keepass.info)
    ◆ Makes good password practices much easier to handle (stores unique passwords, certificate files, other secrets).
    ◆ Works with local files, works offline.
    ◆ Use KeePass on your phone, tablet and desktop - best used with a remotely stored database.

Read more at http://keepassb.com

Features:
    - Clean and intuitive interface
    - Military-grade encryption (AES-256)
    - Create and edit KeePass v2 databases on your BlackBerry
    - Read/write support for KeePass v1 (.kdb) and v2 (.kdbx) files
    - Works with multiple databases
    - Key file support
    - Multi-Copy: a magic-like way to copy logins and passwords to other apps (see )
    - Quick Unlock function
    - Generate new secure passwords
    - Entries can have an expiration date
    - Supports KeePass 2.x file attachments, custom fields, and entry history
    - Database and clipboard are automatically locked/cleared on timeout (optional)
    - Employs BlackBerry's cryptography implementation
    - Automatic database backup (optional)
    - Built for BlackBerry application

Synchronization:
    To access your passwords from all your devices, combine KeePassB with your favorite cloud service (Dropbox, Box, OwnCloud...) or remote storage (WebDAV, FTP/SFTP, BlackBerry Work Drives). While KeePassB itself is an offline app without internet access permission, it can work with any sync service supported by BlackBerry 10 OS or third-party apps. (See for a one-minute video guide.)

Permissions:
    - Shared Files - required to read and write KeePass databases.
    - Run When Minimized - required for the Multi-Copy feature (optional).

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!c1RDlABZ!yABlMubzz...u6gckHJAceB_9Q

App: Fruitfall
    Developer: Andrei Popleteev
    Blackberry World Description:

Help the girl to gather fruits falling from the sky.
    - Catch as many as possible
    - Faster fruits give more points
    - Every 100 points you reach you earn 15 more seconds to play

Link: https://mega.nz/#!gxZBQaxb!jzI0jnVJG...KC2UEroqqo3ZKU

This app is no longer in Blackberry World, but here is a third-party description which lists many if not all of the features:

* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
    * OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
    * Bit-perfect playback.
    * Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
    * DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
    * DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
    * Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
    * Voice audio format: SPEEX.
    * Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
    * Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
    * Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
    * Supports large media libraries.
    * Network music sources:
    - SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
    - UPnP/DLNA media server;
    - FTP server;
    - WebDAV server.
    * Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
    * Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
    * UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
    * Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
    * DSP effects:
    - Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
    - Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
    - Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
    - Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
    - Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
    - Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
    - Dithering (minimize quantization);
    - Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
    * Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
    * Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
    * Replay Gain from metadata.
    * Gapless playback (sample accurate).
    * Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
    * Crossfade.
    * Phase inversion.
    * High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
    * Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
    * Balance (L/R).
    * Mono mode.
    * Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
    * Playlist management.
    * Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
    * Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
    * Folder mode.
    * Clock mode.
    * Timers: sleep, wake.
    * Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
    * Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!xhZhnKiK!u5XnYOfjB...U_5oPW7IvWdyvE
    Last edited by TrumpetTiger; 09-10-19 at 07:18 PM.
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-10-19 06:27 PM
    Wonderful. Thanks for the PlayBook love, too!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-19 07:06 PM
    Hey TT, was there any further connection fixes on the reset end of things? I saw one response from official source majorly delayed that sounded less makeup and more breakup this go around...
    09-10-19 07:13 PM
    Hey TT, was there any further connection fixes on the reset end of things? I saw one response from official source majorly delayed that sounded less makeup and more breakup this go around...
    For Playbook? Maybe I missed the notice in my non-Blackberry activities lately but are we having activation issues for PB?
    09-10-19 07:17 PM
    Wonderful. Thanks for the PlayBook love, too!

Posted via CB10
    You're very welcome mh! Happy to do what I can for the BB10 and Playbook community as long as possible.
    09-10-19 07:18 PM
    For Playbook? Maybe I missed the notice in my non-Blackberry activities lately but are we having activation issues for PB?
    Yes, there are problems right now and John? at BB was looking into it again.
    09-10-19 07:20 PM
    Yes, there are problems right now and John? at BB was looking into it again.
    Hmmm...I will begin looking into it as well. @brookie229 , is it the same Blackberry ID-related issue that caused trouble for BB10 users?
    09-10-19 07:30 PM
    Hmmm...I will begin looking into it as well. @brookie229 , is it the same Blackberry ID-related issue that caused trouble for BB10 users?
    No, not the same - sorry but I cannot find the thread but this has been going on for the last 3-4 days and there are a few people trying to connect for activation. It's only for the PlayBook.
    09-10-19 07:36 PM
    No, not the same - sorry but I cannot find the thread but this has been going on for the last 3-4 days and there are a few people trying to connect for activation. It's only for the PlayBook.
    No problem; I'll look into it. Thanks to you and @Chuck Finley69 for the heads-up.
    09-10-19 07:37 PM
    No problem; I'll look into it. Thanks to you and @Chuck Finley69 for the heads-up.
    Finally found it: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post13442092
    09-10-19 07:42 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...59/index3.html

Post #64
    09-10-19 07:43 PM
    Tooooooo sloooooowwwww!
    09-10-19 07:45 PM
    Tooooooo sloooooowwwww!
    That’s cuz I wasted time finding the only response post... I ain’t no slacker ;-)
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-10-19 07:47 PM
    That’s cuz I wasted time finding the only response post... I ain’t no slacker ;-)
    Thanks for the heads-up Chuck and @brookie229 ..... working on this now.
    09-11-19 09:23 PM
    More like 3 Weeks now...
    09-12-19 07:33 AM
    More like 3 Weeks now...
    Well it was fixed once some time ago but the problem returned from what I can tell.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-19 07:46 AM
    Well it was fixed once some time ago but the problem returned from what I can tell.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah they had issues back in April and that got fix within a few days and all was good for four months. Post 15 was when this new round of issues started happening again. But it also happened back in Nov of last year as well.

The first couple of times they had it fixed in just a few days....
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-12-19 08:37 AM
    Yeah they had issues back in April and that got fix within a few days and all was good for four months. Post 15 was when this new round of issues started happening again. But it also happened back in Nov of last year as well.

I can only imagine how these similar but different glitches will be handled after December 31st.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-12-19 08:46 AM

I didn't realize it has been that long (I'm in a time-warp maybe). I've just now been reading back and it's kinda unreal how many still use/activate this thing. Mine still works but I only use it for streaming music/videos on rare occasions. Guess I better not wipe it, lol.
    09-12-19 08:56 AM
    I didn't realize it has been that long (I'm in a time-warp maybe). I've just now been reading back and it's kinda unreal how many still use/activate this thing. Mine still works but I only use it for streaming music/videos on rare occasions. Guess I better not wipe it, lol.
    I still grab mine to use Kindle once in a blue moon.
    09-12-19 09:02 AM
    I still grab mine to use Kindle once in a blue moon.
    Heavy for a reader though!Developer-Released Playbook Native Apps!-.png
    09-12-19 09:08 AM
    Heavy for a reader though!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.png 
Views:	161 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	446139
    Is that Bla1ze’s old MySpace profile or Facebook pic?
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-12-19 09:14 AM
    Yes heavy reading, for the old-timers it weighs about as much as...say Idunno....a book?

Shocking the young'ins can still pick one of those up these days, given they're daily buff gym workouts....somethin' the older ones never did....chores maybe...but gyms? Nah. They just moved the dead car, fridge and other weights on the front lawn around a few times a year instead.
    09-12-19 09:54 AM
    Chucked on 20GB of music files and loving Neutron! Thanks Dev!Developer-Released Playbook Native Apps!-psx_20191029_142936.jpeg
    retrofinn likes this.
    10-29-19 02:45 PM
    Chucked on 20GB of music files and loving Neutron! Thanks Dev!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSX_20191029_142936.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	446587
    BTW, that's one of the elusive 4G LTE 32GB Playbook.
    10-29-19 02:51 PM
27 12