Once I deleted them, I am sure I don't care when they update. How do I turn-off this so-called "feature"? Thanks,
    11-22-11 09:10 AM
    Once I deleted them, I am sure I don't care when they update. How do I turn-off this so-called "feature"? Thanks,
    I'm not sure if you can turn off those notifications, but maybe one of those upgrades will cover your reason for deleting the app?

I have around 5 deleted apps (some of them are paid apps) and deleted them because of lack of certain functionality. If an update comes out, i surely re-check if their are any improvements to my benefit. If not, I delete them again.
    11-22-11 09:30 AM
    Are they core OS apps that are notifying you or ones that you have downloaded from App world?
    11-22-11 09:43 AM
    Are they core OS apps that are notifying you or ones that you have downloaded from App world?
    With me it happens with apps I've installed and since deleted from App World. It's annoying. It's also annoying that I need to see the list of uninstalled PB apps when I'm in App World on my 9930. I understand it's the same account, but I wish there were a filter or something that lets me choose the device I want to see the uninstalled apps for.
    11-22-11 09:50 AM
    No, 3rd party, like the Kobo ebook reader. I also deleted them because of missing functionality or better alternative took their place.
    11-23-11 09:13 AM
    I dont get notification of updates until I have already updated them...go figure
    11-23-11 09:30 AM
    I dont get notification of updates until I have already updated them...go figure
    Lucky you!)
    11-23-11 09:33 AM
    Kobo is one of the core/base OS apps. I guess I should have asked were they apps you installed or ones that came on the PlayBook preinstalled.
    11-23-11 09:46 AM
    Kobo wasn't preinstalled, I had to download it...
    11-23-11 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD