This game is really popular for ios and android, and also one of my favorites.
    Check it out if you can believe me this game is awesome!!!
    bb624 and KidCaboose like this.
    09-11-12 05:28 PM
    Gah, it can't be downloaded yet, according to my App World!
    09-11-12 08:14 PM
    Gah, it can't be downloaded yet, according to my App World!
    Ya got the same thing
    09-11-12 08:49 PM
    Just downloaded it. It reminds me of Grabatron. The gameplay is different, and is based on the physics of a giant underground worm, like from the movie Tremors. Any game could use a little more Kevin Bacon, but this game's pretty cool none the less. It has a quick arcade feel, and multiple modes, and an upgrade system that lets you choose in which order of stats to beef up your underground irradiated invertebrate.

The controls are unique, in that while underground, you tunnel how you like, cruising and looping freely. You surface like a dolphin, and once in the air, rise and fall based on gravity, forfeiting direct control and protection. What they refer to as a D-Pad in game, is actually a virtual analog stick that has become common in mobile gaming. There are other UI virtual buttons on the screen that allow for things like shooting fireballs, and using speed boosts.

Personally, I don't mind the V-Stick, but invariably as the game gets more intense, I tend to push harder, and it starts to feel like I'm getting a blister.

Regardless, it's a fun game. I'm gonna go download Tremors.
    sidbaby9211 likes this.
    09-12-12 08:00 AM
    Very good game and worth the $1.99!

Sadly frustrated and stuck at level 15 act 1
    09-12-12 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD