Please provide a BB Travel app for PB that utilizes bridge.

Thanks
    02-23-12 10:19 PM
    Can you explain more about how it would work because I don't see how it would.
    02-23-12 10:29 PM
    I can't see how can benefit from it eh besides the 7"screen.
    02-24-12 02:01 AM
    Agreed. I want BB Travel on my PB too. Dont care about the detail (native versus bridge) but it would be great. Would be easier to use the larger screen to make bookings, etc...
    02-24-12 08:00 AM
    BB Travel doesn't need bridge, it has a server side account you have to log into anyway so you can simply port it to Playbook. Remember that RIM didn't write Travel they contracted it out to Worldmate to customize their existing app. One assumes that eventually this will come to BB10 but it would be nice to have it on OS2
    02-24-12 08:51 AM
    I can't see how can benefit from it eh besides the 7"screen.
    yep just like other current bridge functions. The only benefit to all is that you have a bigger screen

BB Travel doesn't need bridge, it has a server side account you have to log into anyway so you can simply port it to Playbook. Remember that RIM didn't write Travel they contracted it out to Worldmate to customize their existing app. One assumes that eventually this will come to BB10 but it would be nice to have it on OS2
    To me bridge would be benefical because you don't always have access to free wifi when traveling.
    02-24-12 10:05 AM
    Just browse to it in your browser and create a bookmark on your homepage - instant app
    02-24-12 02:30 PM
    Just browse to it in your browser and create a bookmark on your homepage - instant app
    Agreed. Was thinking an app would be great but after navigating to the website I don't see any difference between the app and the site.
    02-24-12 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD