I was showing dead space in my pb to a friend and he just checked to see if it was available for her iphone. I knew it was available for iOS, but what was really sad is the price was freakin 99 cent. This is the price of Dead Space in iphone for the exact same game. Paying a couple of bucks more is ok, but paying ten times more for the same exact game, that was so frustrating.

EA games really knows about the pathetic games available for playbook and overpricing it to the fullest as long as the blackberry fanboys go gaga everytime they see an year old game being released. Although on a brighter side I hope EA keeps exploiting this vacuum and atleast keep making games for the playbook for their profit. Atleast overpriced good games are better than free tic tac toe.
    09-07-11 11:21 PM
    Dead Space for iPad is 9.99.

The phone version price is irrelevant when talking tablets. Which for the record, is not 99 cents at the time of this post, it's 6.99 (App Store - Dead Space).
    09-08-11 12:31 AM
    Not sure where you got 99 cents from. Android is the cheap platform if you want cheap. Not iOS, not QNX.
    09-08-11 12:47 AM
    Please get your facts straight. Deadspace was released on iPad earlier this year (i.e. it's not a year old game), but the Android version was just released with the PlayBook version and only currently on Xperia Play.
    09-08-11 12:51 AM
    Love it when know it all trolls get their facts wrong...classic.
    09-08-11 01:36 AM
    Just put em on your ignore list then you don't have to read the drivel that is posted.
    09-08-11 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD