Hi guys,

I know this isn't a forum for walkthroughs, but I can't seem to find much helpful info anywhere regarding the PlayBook version of Dead Space. Anyway, I'm at the part where it says "Find 2 Batteries to Unlock the Worker's Quarters", and the locator leads to a locked door. But the problem is, I've killed all the monsters and walked around the entire surrounding chamber, yet I can't find these batteries anywhere. I'm going in circles now. Help!

Thanks in advance, and take care, everyone.
    11-28-11 04:45 PM
    What chapter are you on? Giving this a first serious play through myself, think i'm on Chapter 8 but I don't remember the batteries bit so i THINK you might be ahead of me. But I'll post back if I come across it tonight.
    11-28-11 06:00 PM
    Its pretty easy to get turned around in there. It was a source of frustration when I first got to that part. It has been a while, but I think there are 2 or 3 halls(pretty sure 2). One battery is at one end of one hall, and I think the other one is at the other end. You have to focus or you will get turned around, esp. given that you can only carry one at a time. A suggestion would be to get a battery, drop it at the doorway, then go to the other end of the hall, and see if the other one's there. That way you dont get too confused.
    11-28-11 06:40 PM
    @Revord Thank you...I feel so stupid now. I was expecting batteries the size of your hand, not batteries the size of your body!

@audiotaku When you get to that part, don't be stupid like me and assume small batteries.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the replies.
    11-28-11 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD