I previously had a couple of problems with DS and being charged twice for it, but that should have all been sorted.

I bought the game back in September/October and played it, but had uninstalled it when I was on the beta os2.0. I had tried installing it over the past few days, but always got an error 0007 when downloading it.

I hoped os2.0 would fix this, but now when I search for Dead Space, it has no 'Install' or 'Purchase' button in the store page. Does this mean it's not set as supporting this os? Or is it a problem with my appworld account.

Because of my previous problems, the game doesn't appear in my 'uninstalled' apps list, and most likely won't until I can install it.

Any help would be great.
    02-21-12 09:20 AM
    i bought it when i was on 1.x... im on 2.0 right now, and dead space is still there and it works.
    02-21-12 09:36 AM
    i bought it when i was on 1.x... im on 2.0 right now, and dead space is still there and it works.
    I didn't have it installed when I upgraded, though I do own it.

My issue is that on the store page for Dead Space there's no option to 'Install' or 'Purchase'?
    02-21-12 09:40 AM
    I had Dead Space and Sim City when I upgraded to you OS2 but my PB was wiped when I forgot the password. Can't get it back now.
    02-23-12 05:11 AM
    I had Dead Space and Sim City when I upgraded to you OS2 but my PB was wiped when I forgot the password. Can't get it back now.
    Whats the issue? After a few attempts I left it for the day and then when I checked again I was able to repurchase it in appworld. Contact RIM and got refunded for the extra purchase, so I've it sorted now.
    02-23-12 06:21 AM
    The Purchase button isn't available, even checked the Uninstalled tab and couldn't find the apps.
    02-23-12 08:56 AM
    I can't get DS2.0 to install after upgrading to 2.0. I was on 1.8, never any beta 2.0 builds.

Also getting on StarFront:Collision HD, Cooklet.

I get "Install Error:[0007]" "There was a problem during installation. Please try again."

Any ideas?
    03-01-12 02:47 PM
    I'm having a similar problem I purchased dead space before 2.0 but when I upgraded to 2.0 I had to security wipe my playbook, then when I went to app world to reinstall all apps purchased it was telling me I have to purchase dead space again wtf???? But on my blackberry 9360 in app world it is showing up as an uninstalled app so why won't app world allow me to reinstall dead space on my playbook?
    03-09-12 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD