Great app, would add my vote for backup and password protection. I would also like an option for different pallettes for the 'paper', maybe a more muted pastel set?

Gordon
    Thanks for your suggestions Gordon. We will keep this is mind for our future updates.
    11-04-12 11:20 PM
    Possibly my att Internet hub, backbone or whatever is out of Wichita, KS, 4 hours away, but that's not 'my fault, and actually makes the map and weather showing up annoying. If I can't resolve this part, I will be asking for a refund.
    Hi! Could you please send a detailed email regarding this issue to bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com?
    11-04-12 11:23 PM
    Would be great to be able to back up, as folks have mentioned, and then on a PC, be able to print off onto PDF or paper pages for archiving.
    11-05-12 01:40 PM
    The app looks very vibrant and detail-rich! I hope you guys will be supporting this app by the time I have kids (not anytime soon) as this would be the perfect thing to use to chronicle their first years of life!
    XLabz likes this.
    11-05-12 08:29 PM
    Still loving this app! One more suggestion, possibly be able to swipe between days when going back to read prior entries.
    11-06-12 09:57 AM
    I have been using this App since the day it was made available. The App is Beautiful and works as mentioned.
    I think the developers will be bringing updates with some more features. It will just make the experience better.
    This is worth the money. BUY IT!
    XLabz likes this.
    11-07-12 05:18 AM
    It is really worth appreciating that Xlabz is so active even in our forums and also with their Support. Makes it a good and reliable choice to invest and buy their Apps.
    Keep it going guys!
    XLabz likes this.
    11-07-12 05:22 AM
    Just downloaded an update, is there any news on what is fixed / changed?

Gordon
    11-12-12 08:59 AM
    Just downloaded an update, is there any news on what is fixed / changed?

Gordon
    Hi Gordon!

With this update, you can now turn the location and weather settings on/off. Also, the quality of the images that you add to your journal entries will now be much better.
    GordonTGopher likes this.
    11-14-12 10:52 PM
    Great update, nice to see some of the suggestions turned into reality so quickly, but please rethink the xlabz button, an option in the settings menu is a much better place to link to other apps.

Gordon
    12-05-12 09:40 AM
    Curious.. was this app always $3.99 or jumped in price after this update. I wanted to get this app but was waiting for some updates as in export etc. I could be wrong but I thought the app was $1.99
    12-05-12 02:31 PM
    Yes it was 1.99 I wish they would let is manually enter location too. I'm still getting Unites states null error. Still love the app though.
    ameetmedi likes this.
    12-05-12 04:19 PM
    I seem to read or see in a review that you could edit the photos (recrop or resize) after saving? Anyone comment on this? I can edit text but not the photo.

Thanks
    12-05-12 06:57 PM
    Hi All,

We�d like to announce that A Day in Life has been updated to v2.0! This paid update is available for $1.99 and includes few of the most requested features.

• You can now Backup and Restore your journal entries using DropBox and Box!
    • Added Password Protection.
    • Export your entire journal or individual journal entries as PDFs.
    • Added Date & Time Picker.

-img_00000044.jpg

-img_00000043.jpg

We hope you will enjoy using all these new features. As always, let us know if you have any queries or suggestions. Email us at bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com.
    12-06-12 02:13 AM
    I seem to read or see in a review that you could edit the photos (recrop or resize) after saving? Anyone comment on this? I can edit text but not the photo.

Thanks
    Hi! While choosing a photo for your journal entry, you can move and scale the photo as desired. If you want to resize it again after saving, you'll need to select the photo again or take another picture and then scale it.
    12-06-12 02:19 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I see now that I can reselect the photo to edit. Thanks for the new features - I am very happy to see the back up feature and export to PDF. Very nice.
    XLabz likes this.
    12-06-12 06:42 AM
    Not that it matters to me as I already own this app but appworld has it listed as 3.99 not 1.99

Another thing, I often get "null, united states" for the gps reading,could you guys maybe allow us to manually change the location in a future build? Thanks!
    12-06-12 03:09 PM
    Not that it matters to me as I already own this app but appworld has it listed as 3.99 not 1.99

Another thing, I often get "null, united states" for the gps reading,could you guys maybe allow us to manually change the location in a future build? Thanks!
    Hi! Yes, we will definitely be adding that feature in the near future. Will keep everyone posted. And the price is listed as $3.99 because it includes the price of this update.
    iBenshi and BB_Bmore like this.
    12-06-12 10:51 PM
    Hi! Yes, we will definitely be adding that feature in the near future. Will keep everyone posted. And the price is listed as $3.99 because it includes the price of this update.
    So you are saying that because of the recent feature add the price has jumped to $3.99. Are current users also going to pay an additional $2 for the upgrade. Though I don't own this app of yours but I do own 2 of your other app. will those have paid upgrades as well.. Sounds disappointing to have to see price jumps for upgrades.
    12-07-12 08:50 AM
    �4.00 in the UK ($6.40). I hope you guys get as big a percentage of that as you do for the US price. I'd hate to think RIM was just pocketing the extra $2.40.
    12-07-12 10:22 AM
    Bought the app when it was launched. The latest update is good!

I hope for these features to be added:
    1. Able to select cities/country manually: because PlayBook's GPS is just not as fast and accurate, I am getting Pacific (null) something like that.
    2. The navigation between pages and journals is not perfectly smooth, you can see the slowness in the movements, hopefully can be more optimized.
    3. Share to tumblr maybe?

Just my suggestions. Thanks for the awesome app!
    12-08-12 11:01 AM
    I'm having a problem resizing the photo. I can move it around but not resize it. Is there a trick to it?
    12-08-12 11:42 AM
    |The ability to cut the image to size would be useful too...Need landscape support too otherwise superb
    12-08-12 01:39 PM
    Yes just pinch to zoom in - out
    I'm having a problem resizing the photo. I can move it around but not resize it. Is there a trick to it?
    So now thats its 3.99 and i paid 1.99 will i have to cough up 2 more bucks when i wipe my playbook? I sure hope not. This is a flaw in the appworld because i should at least be able to download the 1.0 version i paid for if i didnt want to upgrade.
    12-08-12 01:43 PM
    I am also wondering about what was posted about "paid update" above...

I will wait for landscape mode before considering it but I don't think I will buy it if I need to pay to upgrade all of the time...
    12-08-12 10:37 PM
66 123