So they ported Cut The Rope to HTML5 and it can be played online here... Cut the Rope

It plays well on my PC but when I tried with the PB, the game loads but has difficulty with the video... I was able to cut the rope only once May be its blocking our PB browser? Not sure...

Not that am a fan, I have that game on my i4s and barely ever played.. I was just curious about the PB browser....Anybody tried it yet?
    01-12-12 11:52 AM
    amazing time pass .... simple but addictive
    01-12-12 01:20 PM
    Ita available to buy on app world.
    01-12-12 01:23 PM
    it actually works well on the pb, see here http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...8/#post7015829
    01-12-12 01:32 PM
    Ita available to buy on app world.
    Thanks but thats not my point! I am not looking to buy or play this game; I already have it on my i4s and I dont even play it. I just wanted to check with other users, and experts who know more about the PB browser, if they had any insight on html5 ported game/s playing/performing on the PB browser....
    01-12-12 01:33 PM
    amazing time pass ....
    LOL...When I read that part I knew you were from India Kidhar Mumbai mein?
    01-12-12 01:35 PM
    Thanks but thats not my point! I am not looking to buy or play this game; I already have it on my i4s and I dont even play it. I just wanted to check with other users, and experts who know more about the PB browser, if they had any insight on html5 ported game/s playing/performing on the PB browser....
    I tried it in my browser to see if I don't need to buy it. Was slow and laggy. Even got a "A little too slow" On Nom message... basically telling me they noticed my computer was too slow/not optimized for the online version.

I bought the game instead.
    01-12-12 01:45 PM
    Moved to Apps & Games
    01-12-12 01:46 PM
    I just got this game. Judging from the icon and the description I thought the game would be stupid. I've been sitting here for the last hour with my four year old playing this game. Very addictive.
    04-27-12 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD