I skipped straight from 2.4.7 to 2.4.10 , and the fix downloaded, installed, and ran with no problems so far! Whew. Well done.

I see we can sort notes by title, now too.
    Also I think Amplified is 'sticking' as one of my selected translations; before, it kept flipping back to Message.
    Thanks again, JetstreamBlue
    10-27-11 09:04 AM
    any updates that will feature portray viewing? it'll be perfect for my dodocase!
    10-27-11 09:15 AM
    one more opinion.

The pull down menu seems to have a bit of lag... If it could come down faster or just appear that would be great!
    10-27-11 11:10 AM
    any updates that will feature portray viewing? it'll be perfect for my dodocase!
    Taking a page from the RIM Playbook (haha...), it will come in Version 3.0, which may be demoed at DEVCON 2013 and released thereafter. :P

Just kidding... I'm working on portrait mode, but I honestly don't have a timeline when it'll be ready!
    10-27-11 11:14 AM
    one more opinion.

The pull down menu seems to have a bit of lag... If it could come down faster or just appear that would be great!
    It will come in Version 3.0 which... wait, used that one already... :P

This one I do think I can easily tweak a bit.
    ignites likes this.
    10-27-11 11:17 AM
    Happy to report that version 3.0 has been approved and is ready for download from App World. I'm really happy with this update, it adds the following:

- In-app download of bible apps -- only download and keep the versions you use
    - Many more bible versions available, now a total of 29 (and I now have the ability to add more without needing to release a new app version)
    - Built-in Easton's Bible Dictionary
    - Four new background themes
    - Selectable font colours
    - Highlighters (finally!)
    - New welcome screen

Please me know what you think! And please "Like" e-Mmanuel+ on Facebook (link in my sig) to stay up-to-date on the latest. It's lonely in there right now
    bquinney and I am JT like this.
    11-15-11 07:52 AM
    Happy to report that version 3.0 has been approved and is ready for download from App World. I'm really happy with this update, it adds the following:

- In-app download of bible apps -- only download and keep the versions you use
    - Many more bible versions available, now a total of 29 (and I now have the ability to add more without needing to release a new app version)
    - Built-in Easton's Bible Dictionary
    - Four new background themes
    - Selectable font colours
    - Highlighters (finally!)
    - New welcome screen

Please me know what you think! And please "Like" e-Mmanuel+ on Facebook (link in my sig) to stay up-to-date on the latest. It's lonely in there right now
    saw the update works great, thanks for providing it and taking my feed back with bigger icons and improved home screens. Now just waiting for portrait mode 4.0?
    11-15-11 08:46 PM
    Thanks for a great app. I really appreciate your effeorts to improve it. 3.0 seems to load faster than previous versions in addition to the other improvements. One suggestion.
    11-16-11 12:56 PM
    Nice and quality bible, i have been using it for a while now. With this update, while downloading the bibles, it comes up with error massages along the line. See the attached for error massage. Thanks.
    11-16-11 01:07 PM
    Nice and quality bible, i have been using it for a while now. With this update, while downloading the bibles, it comes up with error massages along the line. See the attached for error massage. Thanks.
    Basically the download failed. Either you had a bad connection/no connection, or the download timed-out. You can try again at a spot with a good Internet connection. You should see the download progress show in that spot when it's downloading properly.
    11-16-11 06:11 PM
    saw the update works great, thanks for providing it and taking my feed back with bigger icons and improved home screens. Now just waiting for portrait mode 4.0?
    I know I'll need it for BBX phone anyway, so yes, it will come. I just can't promise when
    ignites likes this.
    11-16-11 06:14 PM
    This was a great update, thanks so much. The menus/swiping all seem to be more responsive. The improvements you have made are much appreciated. Donation sent.

ps - I would love to have a "reading mode" where the top menu is hidden and just the text is displayed - like an e-reader.
    11-16-11 06:33 PM
    my favorite app. Thank you. Like the new themes and download of the versions you use.
    11-17-11 05:32 AM
    It seems there's a strange bug in 3.0, where some users' app gets corrupted when they start it up in certain secure wifi networks (those requiring log-in). I have a theory about what happens and have submitted a 3.0.1 version that may fix it (unfortunately I can't know for sure because I personally can't replicate the problem).

In the mean time, I suggest to turn wifi off before starting the app if you are in a secure wifi zone. The app will be fine with wifi off but of course you'll need to download bible versions ahead of time.

If the app does become corrupted you will unfortunately need to uninstall and reinstall. Furthermore, it does seem that it will get corrupted again when you start the app when on the wifi network that causes an issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully 3.0.1 resolves it (should be out tomorrow).
    11-17-11 05:32 AM
    This was a great update, thanks so much. The menus/swiping all seem to be more responsive. The improvements you have made are much appreciated. Donation sent.

ps - I would love to have a "reading mode" where the top menu is hidden and just the text is displayed - like an e-reader.
    Thank you again for your kind donation.

The "reading mode" has been requested before and I will try to implement it in a future version.
    11-17-11 05:35 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD