Have been trying to find an app tyat will take my downloaded .csv file and convert it to a excel file that I can work with..

Anyoje hage any success with this, android or blackberry app?
    11-28-11 09:43 PM
    Id like to see this as well.
    11-28-11 11:51 PM
    You could probably do it with the Google Docs conversion feature in Files & Folders. Make sure your file extension is .csv, copy & paste it to Google Docs as a spreadsheet, then copy & paste it back to the PlayBook as an Excel file.
    11-29-11 12:59 AM
    You could probably do it with the Google Docs conversion feature in Files & Folders. Make sure your file extension is .csv, copy & paste it to Google Docs as a spreadsheet, then copy & paste it back to the PlayBook as an Excel file.
    I have purchased Files & Folders and tried this a few times with little success. I'll look into this method again tonight.

But it is a vital tool to make sure my playbook will be sufficient enough to leave my laptop behind. I would prefer a one stop app to do the whole process.
    11-29-11 07:56 AM
    You can upload the csv file to Google docs using the browser interface, convert it to Google Docs format spreadsheet then download it as an xls fle and open in sheets to go.

I also get csvs contained in zip files. I upload the zips to Google docs, extract the csv files and proceed as above. Works very well.
    Jgrandominico likes this.
    11-29-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD