Not sure if this has been posted yet, so I figured I would share my findings.

So i recently downloaded the instaphoto app for my playbook as i enjoy instagram on my iphone, and this is pretty damn close. I didn't mind paying the 3 dollars for it, as i may get some pretty good use out of it.

So I was on my 9900 last night checking out to see if any of my apps i had on my torch had os7 support and was wading through all my pb apps. Then i came across instaphoto. It didn't say below it "unavailable for this device" like all my other PB apps said. Instead it said "uninstalled"

So i click on it to install it, expecting to be charged again for the app, but low and behold, it just installed. No payment required.

I was personally pretty shocked to find out that if I bought this app on my PB, i could install it free on my handheld.

Has anyone else come across any apps like this? Or may this be the only one
    Just Me likes this.
    08-16-11 11:16 PM
    Actually, i had the same encounter as you..... believe that some of the softwares are design for both platforms; phone and playbook.... i just guess...
    08-17-11 06:03 AM
    Yes, tried..it work that way!
    On PB and on my Torch now
    08-19-11 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD