02-23-12 09:05 PM
31 12
tools
    It still has me as an 18 year old female, so get a zillion calls all the time.

First, I am 57 so they would be greatly disappointed.

Second, I just want to chat to specific people, and it doesn't have a block mode or private settings for certain ids.

It is a pickup chat, so I suppose it isn't really what I am looking for, but if it added the private chat so that only people on a contact list could see you, and fixed the age thing, I would try again. But for now I uninstalled it.
    02-23-12 09:51 AM
    It still has me as an 18 year old female, so get a zillion calls all the time.

First, I am 57 so they would be greatly disappointed.

Second, I just want to chat to specific people, and it doesn't have a block mode or private settings for certain ids.

It is a pickup chat, so I suppose it isn't really what I am looking for, but if it added the private chat so that only people on a contact list could see you, and fixed the age thing, I would try again. But for now I uninstalled it.
    I did as well; got tired of kids looking for a sugar daddy, or some same sex action; almost as bad as that sub-forum down below, which shall remain nameless, but I'll just call Perv Central.

Oh well, can't believe all the hype and "positve" reviews.
    02-23-12 11:14 AM
    Failed to register user here too

(I am in Canada)

So I downloaded the desktop version and registered user that way... still can not log in on the PB app.. i get a "failed to login"
    I can't find a download for the desktop app, any chance you could link it to me? Sorry to ask. :P
    02-23-12 11:22 AM
    I'll stick with ReelPortal. You can make your own room and password protect it even...
    02-23-12 11:28 AM
    Yeah, same here. Constant failed to login. File 13 for this one. "bigtime fail"
    02-23-12 04:16 PM
    failed
    in canada and on mac.
    useless
    02-23-12 09:05 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD