Buy Cronk - Download Cronk - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

STONE-AGE BOULDER ACTION!

Cronk is a cave man who is trying to save his tribal villages from destruction.

In order to help him you must throw boulders to the oncoming train of rocks, matching three or more of the same color before they crush Cronk's village. Along the way you will encounter special boulder types that will aid in your quest. Identify and learn patterns during the game play to work to your advantage!

Enjoy classic or timed modes with three levels of difficulty!

---
    Cronk is available also on iOS, webOS, Linux, Mac OSX and Windows. the BlackBerry Playbook is the new addition to the Mobile 1UP device family, with many more games being converted as well!
    05-22-12 11:02 AM
    Looks good, will check out in the evening.
    05-22-12 11:30 AM
    Looks good, will check out in the evening.
    it's out first PlayBook app - got a few more coming but, we were sure to include save-state, high scores and other things like that.. this title begs for scoreloop integration however if you want to see a video or download a desktop version (free) - go here:

http://mobile1up.com/cronk/

we hope the BlackBerry Playbook and BB10 platform proves to be lucrative! it didn't take us long to port over - which is encouraging for other indie developers out there.
    05-22-12 11:33 AM
    Sa-weeet!!!!
    05-22-12 01:03 PM
    Please add screen shots of the game in app world it would be useful for people who are looking forward to purchasing the app, and is this an Android port?
    05-22-12 01:14 PM
    Please add screen shots of the game in app world it would be useful for people who are looking forward to purchasing the app, and is this an Android port?
    i added screen shots to the appworld, but it is awaiting review.. grr..

this is not an android port. this is a native BB10 application converted from iOS, webOS, Linux, Windows and Mac OSX. Cronk is not available on android yet - market is too fragmented to bother. i posted screen shots here in the forum, they are pending acceptance by the AppWorld team.. *sigh*
    05-22-12 01:40 PM
    it didn't take us long to port over - which is encouraging for other indie developers out there.
    This is always good to hear from developers. Hopefully you will share your experience with other developers you talk with.
    05-22-12 05:45 PM
    Looks nice!
    05-22-12 09:03 PM
    Android is too fragmented? How many boulders did you throw at it??
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    05-22-12 09:15 PM
    This is always good to hear from developers. Hopefully you will share your experience with other developers you talk with.
    Definitely.

I have written up a case study on porting my games which I hope I can make available to other developers soon. I will actually be at the Nordic game conference this week where I hope to meet other developers and let them know how easy it was to work with the playbook.
    05-22-12 09:45 PM
    Just also wanted to go out and say thank you very much for bringing the game over to us and giving consideration for further support for the Playbook and the upcoming BB10 platform.

I'm glad that you have submitted some pictures for the app onto App World. To be honest, I ignore apps that dont have pictures and I suspect that others do as well so glad to see this is being rectified. It's a pity that you have to wait for RIM to approve the pictures

Off to buy it now.
    05-23-12 12:30 AM
    just visited your site. it would be lovely if you could put beside the "available iphone app store" the link for "available in blackberry appworld"

05-23-12 04:37 AM
    just visited your site. it would be lovely if you could put beside the "available iphone app store" the link for "available in blackberry appworld"
    yep.. cronk is available for so many platforms - i need to make a logo + link it is definitely on my todo list. i did add "BlackBerry Playbook" to the list of supported devices however
    05-23-12 05:13 AM
    Does the larger screen size of the Playbook help with the precision of placing the boulders where you want them?
    05-23-12 02:14 PM
    in cronk; you "aim" - as you throw a boulder, the other boulders move - so it is about timing. does it help to have a larger screen? simple answer - yes. less area for your fat fingers
    05-23-12 04:06 PM
    Waiting any review
    Last edited by irsan; 05-23-12 at 07:42 PM.
    05-23-12 07:29 PM
    Sorry your game always freeze at start, any clue?
    Waiting any review
    (not sure about the edit - see above)...

if you are having trouble with the application - definitely reach out to us and we will see if we can track down the issue. what is important to know is your device, os version and if you are running too many applications at the same time.

support@mobile1up.com

we look forward to any feedback on the application - so, get in touch with us. did some digging; can you confirm your playbook is running 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 version? would really like to get to the bottom of this so others can enjoy the game. have any others had issues with the game? feedback = awesome.
    Last edited by mobile1up; 05-23-12 at 10:35 PM.
    05-23-12 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD