Does anyone know if there is any app that can create music? just like music2000 that used to be on the playstation. To write note of drums, guitar, bass etc.?

i think i would be great if the is
    01-02-12 07:32 AM
    I wouldn't mind either both. Audio would be easier I think. Do you know any?
    01-03-12 03:50 AM
    I've found this one called Steppy for drums. Kinda cool to use and playaround but it's a bit limited. No recording, Or introducing other instruments in too
    01-03-12 06:49 AM
    I've found this one called Steppy for drums. Kinda cool to use and playaround but it's a bit limited. No recording, Or introducing other instruments in too
    I'm not sure if this will work but I found that when I first got the pb and the Piano app, I could turn on the voice recorder and record my piano playing!!!
    01-03-12 03:12 PM
    SONY Acid Music Studio is what I use and have been for years.
    SONY Acid Music Studio rocks for sure but unfortunately theres nothing for the playbook. would be great if there was something at least close to it's capabilities
    01-03-12 03:40 PM
    I'm not sure if this will work but I found that when I first got the pb and the Piano app, I could turn on the voice recorder and record my piano playing!!!
    great it works for the steppy app too!
    01-03-12 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD