I've had a recent problem appear on my playbook.

My log in for Crackberry will not stay on. If I turn off the browser and restart I have to log back into the site everytime. All my other sites remember my log in. I have private browsing turned off like others have suggested and still happens. Facebook and other sites work fine.

This only started happening a week or so ago.

I don't know if others have had this problem or not. Any help would be great.
    Last edited by Roo4x4; 07-01-11 at 09:57 PM. Reason: forgot to mention only on playbook.
    07-01-11 09:53 PM
    I have this problem too, but I am blaming FireFox 5 really...
    07-01-11 09:55 PM
    I forgot to say that this happens only on my playbook. PC and laptop are fine.
    07-01-11 09:59 PM
    clear cache cookies etc..then relog..

btw reloging is a pita because of the keyboard shutting off..
    07-01-11 10:11 PM
    It appears that I'm not logged in as well on the home screen, but when I go to the forums I am. Try to go to the forums.
    07-01-11 10:23 PM
    I've cleared the cache and still the same.

And its not logged on with all pages. Home screen and forum screens.
    07-01-11 10:29 PM
    Hmm.. like I said it shows I'm not logged in until I go to the forums and then I am. Maybe some more peeps can test this?
    07-01-11 11:55 PM
    Hmm.. like I said it shows I'm not logged in until I go to the forums and then I am. Maybe some more peeps can test this?
    same here
    07-02-11 03:57 AM
    Mine shows not logged in on either screen. I have had it happen on occasion the opposite of you with my pc where it shows logged on the main and not on the forums. That one is annoying too.

The not staying logged in is just a playbook problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 06:15 AM
    Yeah, this issue has crept back in for me also, after having been logged in without problems for a few weeks. And now today, for the first time that I have noticed, I am logged in when I get to the forums, which is fine because that is when I need to be logged in. I have Crackberry as a bookmark and a home screen icon, and I waited until I was logged in to set them up, which used to work. Maybe it a site issue? And I get the same results whether I'm using the Crackberry Playbook app or just coming here directly.
    07-02-11 01:02 PM
    both playbook and my torch here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 02:38 PM
    Ok. Now it is staying logged in, but with the same issue some of you have wirh Home page saying not logged in but forums saying I am. Not as annoying as my previous thing but still something I guess they have to look into.
    07-03-11 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD