Hello,
    In this post I would like to reach out to the developer community, I don't have enough time for this and maybe you don't either. Since some of us don't have enough time, we could all contribute! I was thinking we could do this as a team. Seeing as a forum member made the current CrackBerry PlayBook application, we could maybe ask for suggestions or put it this as a, 'open source to developers on CrackBerry' project. I'm thinking this is a good idea and the outcome will be the greatest than just one developer...
    What do you guys think?
    Good idea? Bad idea?
    Shao, I'm not saying your app is bad, I'm saying we could make it the best possible if we asked the community for 'tips'...
    Have a great day!
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 02-19-12 at 03:47 PM.
    02-19-12 09:54 AM
    Wait a minute...isn't there a Crackberry Playbook app in App World or are you talking about something else?
    02-19-12 02:46 PM
    I don't understand. Is Kevin unhappy with the Crackberry PB App that we have now? Whats wrong with it?
    02-19-12 02:49 PM
    i think the app in app world could indeed be greatly improved, make it like a 'flipboard' like, with videos podcasts etc... like a magazine
    02-19-12 02:52 PM
    i have the current CB app for the playbook and im very pleased with it, i could understand adding videos or somesort of tip/post of the day but i otherwise i think the current app is very useful and well designed
    02-19-12 03:43 PM
    Wait a minute...isn't there a Crackberry Playbook app in App World or are you talking about something else?
    I don't understand. Is Kevin unhappy with the Crackberry PB App that we have now? Whats wrong with it?
    i think the app in app world could indeed be greatly improved, make it like a 'flipboard' like, with videos podcasts etc... like a magazine
    i have the current CB app for the playbook and im very pleased with it, i could understand adding videos or somesort of tip/post of the day but i otherwise i think the current app is very useful and well designed
    Updated original post, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Read original post for the plan...
    02-19-12 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD