Just downloaded it off App World, pretty slick so far. Go check it out!
    06-09-11 03:44 PM
    Superb! Search for crackberry and not crack. Search is difficult for RIM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 04:05 PM
    Lovin it. Great job guys.
    06-09-11 05:34 PM
    ohhh very nice!
    06-09-11 05:38 PM
    its very nice but needs the whole website including forums (heh) integrated into the app. but its nice non the less.
    06-09-11 06:17 PM
    So far great APP looks slick
    06-09-11 06:24 PM
    i watched the bbm vs imessages duel. very nice i can actually watch videos on it. still would like to have cb app be the whole website so i wont have to use he browser tab and it makes visiting cb much more special.
    06-09-11 07:41 PM
    As others have said great app. Just needs the forums to be integrated in the same way as the blogs to make it complete.

Thanks.
    06-09-11 07:48 PM
    ok i was playing with the app and i managed to get to the forums through the app. but i couldnt post through it, though the cb app loads a bit better then the web browser and no adds :P.
    06-10-11 07:10 AM
    Forums integration is coming, it's just going to take a little longer so decided to get the first version out there.
    jajano, pkcable, lyricidal and 1 others like this.
    06-10-11 08:08 AM
    Forums integration is coming, it's just going to take a little longer so decided to get the first version out there.
    yayyy im very excited to hear that.
    06-10-11 12:10 PM
    Good job Shao! Looks nice, I feel like there can be a bit more done with the space, but it's not too packed so it does make for easy reading at the moment.

I was looking for a place to login right on the home screen, it'd be nice to see my 'welcome sn' right up there while browsing CB on the PB.
    06-10-11 12:18 PM
    I hate to be Danny Downer, but I seriously don't get what all the hype is about and why everyone is orgasming over this. OK so it looks nice but all it really does is take you to the website. What can I do here that I cant do by just going to the website directly? I cant even scroll through the forum topics quickly (its scrolls for me at its own pace) which was the minimum I would expect it to do. So whats the big deal here that I seem to be missing?
    06-10-11 12:31 PM
    I love this interface... You guys are awesome...

5 star app for a 5 star website...

Well done!
    06-10-11 12:32 PM
    Shao

quick suggestion it would be nice to be able to control the forum topic scrollbar.

Other than that it looks sweet.
    06-10-11 02:52 PM
    Will future iterations be able to log me in automatically? It would be sweet to just open the app, glance through the forums and then post without having to input my username/password manually. I know, I'm lazy.
    06-10-11 04:16 PM
    I hate to be Danny Downer, but I seriously don't get what all the hype is about and why everyone is orgasming over this. OK so it looks nice but all it really does is take you to the website. What can I do here that I cant do by just going to the website directly? I cant even scroll through the forum topics quickly (its scrolls for me at its own pace) which was the minimum I would expect it to do. So whats the big deal here that I seem to be missing?
    If you link into the forums from a story it will take you there within the app. It is nice to do it all from within the app and L'm posting this from the app now. I also like the fact that i can scroll through the story titles and easily pick the ones I'm interested in reading.
    06-11-11 06:33 AM
    i too downloaded the CB app....but i am little bit confused while using the app !!!
    Question - What is the difference in using CB app v/s accessing CB via web-browser on a PB ???
    Web-Browser gives me excellent CB experience...then y the app ??? The app looks good but i am having no idea as to how to use it & wat is the purpose of the app when Web-Browser gives me excellent CB experience on PB ???
    06-13-11 01:00 PM
    If you like the website then don't bother with the app.
    06-13-11 01:21 PM
    I think the app will become more usefull in time. This is a first edition, so its functionality is limited. Give it time to grow and mature.
    06-13-11 01:30 PM
    i too downloaded the CB app....but i am little bit confused while using the app !!!
    Question - What is the difference in using CB app v/s accessing CB via web-browser on a PB ???
    Web-Browser gives me excellent CB experience...then y the app ??? The app looks good but i am having no idea as to how to use it & wat is the purpose of the app when Web-Browser gives me excellent CB experience on PB ???
    The App is laid out in a cleaner, less-busy manner than the web-browser. The "buttons" are bigger. It is designed for the Playbook scale screen and for touchscreen. The website is laid out for regular desktop monitors and keyboards and mouse/cursor movements. CB has said they're already working on bringing the cleaner look to the forums within the CB app, in an update, at which time the differences will be more apparent. As it is on initial release (and I like it a lot), you see the improvements but when you navigate to the forums, you are confronted with essentially the same setup as the website, and are momentarily taken aback.
    lyricidal likes this.
    06-13-11 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD