I remember a while back the developer of the PlayBook app for crackberry was going to update with built in forums, and other things I think, does anybody know if an update is going to come soon or if it is in development?

Thank you,
    Crwblyth
    08-29-11 04:41 AM
    bump for this thread

will we expect an update for the crackberry app when PlayBook OS 2.0 rolls out? would be nice to see the crackberry app spruced up a bit: -

- fully integrated forums section rather than launching the browser
    - fully integrated CrackBerry store so PlayBook users can purchase accessories (or phones even) direct from the tablet itself
    - a separate reviews/videos section which can be a one stop shop for all things video based (especially a place to archive all those video podcast recordings!!)
    02-15-12 03:24 PM
    bump for this thread
    04-29-12 09:58 AM
    Hi Guys !

Any update coming on the CrackBerry app for Playbook ? It is a great app but....really really slow (especially the menu for the news).

I recently installed the osbb app for playbook and it is slick and fast. Maybe could the crackberry app dev be inspired or/share the code base from osbb ?

The current Crackberry App looks so OS 1!
    05-04-12 07:00 AM
    Needs a portait mode too. I'd like to be able to use that app more but I tend to use portait mode a lot. Having to switch back and forth when changing screens seems to be more trouble than its worth.
    05-04-12 11:15 AM
    Do you have the scrolling menu on the left really slow and unreactive too ?
    05-04-12 11:21 AM
    Hi !

Still no news on an update CrackBeey News app update for Playbook ? The one available isn't really showing the best of the Playbook, which is a bit of a shame for a site such as ... Crackberry !
    11-16-12 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD