Yes.

Submitted to AppWorld just waiting on approval. I dont want to reveal too much about it just yet, but its more than a launcher.
    but isnt it just a launcher, maybe i didnt explore enough???

how did this just get submitted and approved while we're still waiting on other apps, I thought it was first in first out
    06-10-11 08:40 AM
    Interesting. I dont mind using the web version but if there is app that allows me to see the forums without all the cluttered advertising that is on the right hand side of the screen, I'll be excited.
    Thats why I'm not excited about the new app - because it doesn't save you from that - it just sends you to the cluttered website so who needs it? Unless I'm missing something? Entirely possible.
    06-10-11 01:40 PM
    Click the videos link and click "latest news"...
    06-10-11 01:41 PM
    Great App! thanks!
    06-10-11 02:32 PM
    Click the videos link and click "latest news"...
    For what?

I clicked videos - I see no "latest news".
    06-10-11 02:40 PM
    Great app. Thanks for putting it up. Only been able to use it once so far as I'm without interney for a few days but it is looking awfullly fantastic!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-11 04:47 PM
    A big improvement to the regular website would be to remove the "creator" of the thread in the main thread listings - it is really just clutter. That being said I hope the app will soon be able to enhance forum browsing using touch gestures. At least let us scroll through the topics manually....
    06-11-11 02:52 PM
    At least let us scroll through the topics manually....
    Did you even play with the app? Or are you just complaining just to complain? If you put touch the "Forums" box it stops scrolling and you can manually highlight the topics.

If you dont like what Shao128 has done, then by all means build us an app that meets your demands.
    06-11-11 03:06 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD