Hi

Being a new and happy owner of a playbook, I came across crackberry.com today and already picked up loads of great info. And looking forward to joining in with forum. I thought I would download the crackberry app and tried to download it only to be told that this item is not supported by my device...

Do I have a problem?

Many thanks
    05-06-12 06:02 PM
    (official crackberry app)No they don't have it out as of yet. But the browser accesses crackberry as if you were on your pc.

Bookmark it, it works great.
    Last edited by cajualaddict; 05-06-12 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Official crackberry app
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-06-12 06:05 PM
    There is a Crackberry App for the BB phones, that was released recently. The CB App for Playbook is still being worked on and not available at this time.

As cajualaddict says and it also works for me, is use the PB browser and bookmark the CB page. I have several bookmarks for each sub forum.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 05-06-12 at 06:21 PM.
    05-06-12 06:18 PM
    If Kevin wants the App with the wizz bang Cascade features, we'll need OS 2.1 no?
    Last edited by Rgainsmi; 05-06-12 at 06:31 PM.
    05-06-12 06:28 PM
    I have a crackberry app on my pb, in fact, im using it right now.. I've had it for 2 or so months..
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    05-06-12 06:49 PM
    same here. i have a CB app too. its more of a ticker then anything but i have it as well. how about you all sign below if you want a CB app for the PB which will eventually be OS10
    05-06-12 06:58 PM
    I've had the CB PlayBook app for months, and it works well. Got it free through AppWorld. It's called The CB App.
    05-06-12 07:01 PM
    I would like to have the cb app... I mean... I would Love to have cb app!

Digitalman
    Last edited by digitalman101; 05-06-12 at 08:54 PM.
    05-06-12 08:50 PM
    If Kevin wants the App with the wizz bang Cascade features, we'll need OS 2.1 no?
    Cascades is on BB10, not OS 2.1. However, IIRC, someone seemed to have figured out a way to compile in the Cascades stuff statically that will let you run it under 2.0.1.
    05-06-12 08:53 PM
    Pacemaker uses cascades and runs on 2.0.1, and xsacha hooked everyone up with the files it uses to have cascades.
    05-06-12 09:01 PM
    I've had the CB PlayBook app for months, and it works well. Got it free through AppWorld. It's called The CB App.

thanks for providing the name for the PB app. Found it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    05-06-12 09:03 PM
    Wow I can't believe some of you didn't know about the Crackberry app!! It's my favorite app
    05-06-12 10:14 PM
    Wow I can't believe some of you didn't know about the Crackberry app!! It's my favorite app
    Yea me too, I've been using it for months.....at the start of this thread, I had to double check.....I thought my PlayBook was SPECIAL
    05-06-12 10:22 PM
    Thanks guys: found the CB app and tried to install it only for an error message, telling me to try again. Anybody else had this problem?
    05-07-12 07:39 AM
    So i have the cb app and was a little disappointed when I was going to share a link only to realize that cb app is not bbm connected! That would be awesome if it was! bbm connected apps for me are a great way to share with fellow bbm friends. oh well. just wanted to get that out there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    05-07-12 05:48 PM
    Ok, yes there is a CB App in AppWorld... not the final "AWESOME" one that Kevin is planning... but it is there. It's more of a viewer/launcher for the blogs.

The OP is having problems downloading the app. Try first, restart the playbook, if that doesn't work... Go into app world, swipe up from bottom left corner to open keyboard, type rst, then close app world. This clears the cache. Reopen App World and try to download The CB App again.

if this doesn't work, you might try giving RIM Customer service a call, you have 90 days worth of free tech support.
    05-07-12 08:07 PM
    Thanks! My go-to app for all things PB; I was trying to find it in App world, but was using the full name and coming up empty.
    05-14-12 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD