My top 3 annoyance or bugs when using my playbook. Anyone else experiencing these?

1. Sometimes when recording a video, it stops and tells me I have no more space! I have 20 gigs available! It happened 4 times already.

2. When typing in the browser, the keyboard sometimes will keep on descending. I have to continuously press the url bar or the forms over and over to keep it up.

3. My "Favorites" icons in the home page will sometimes be invisible. I can still tap the screen and something will load up. I have to reboot to bring it back.

Hopefully, the next update will addresses some of these.
    05-30-11 01:02 PM
    I hope so too. I definitely noticed the URL bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-11 01:27 PM
    i havent noticed the video or favorites issue, but as far as the disappearing keyboard, ive noticed it happens as a page is loading, when it loads a new element it removes the kb.

try waiting till the page is fully loaded. it is annoying though i hope they fix that
    05-30-11 01:57 PM
    Others have reported that video space "bug." (this probably should be in the main playbook forum and not apps)
    05-30-11 02:57 PM
    The descending keyboard has happened to me many times when, ironically, logging into CrackBerry.com. Only when typing in the "username" box, though - the password box appears unaffected. One other site did this to me too, but I can't for the life of me remember which it was.
    05-31-11 01:35 PM
    I've had the video out of space bug.. Most annoying when trying to video something important!

The keyboard descending usually only happens for me on web pages and I think it has something to do with Javascript in the pages taking focus away from the form field, or something like that..

Have not had icons disappear besides my Bridge apps loosing icons sometimes. Also have to restart the playbook to get them to come back. Text and shadow is there still, but icon disappears.
    05-31-11 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD