hi all,i have looked all over the factory apps installed with no luck,in the music player is there a shuffle mode,i loaded a bunch of music and i would like to shuffle it,also is there a mode that allows the songs to blend like the ipod has,it slowly starts the next song while lowering the volume of the playing song,i love that feature.also is there a btter way to import bookmarks to the browser,i have a large collection from firefox.thanx in advance for any tips
    11-29-11 06:40 PM
    In the music player, once you select a song to play, the control bar will slide up from the bottom of the screen. On the far right will be the volume control. Just to the left of the volume control are two icons, one looks like an oval (repeat function) and the other looks like an x (shuffle function). Highlight the shuffle function to shuffle your songs.

I can't answer any of your other questions.
    11-29-11 09:38 PM
    Nothing like the music blender.

Not sure about importing bookmarks... although I wish/hope there was/is.
    11-29-11 09:51 PM
    thnx for the shuffle tip,ya i hope theres more browsers available later on that support import bookmarks.i would love firefox on this thing.in fact i would trade angry birds for firefox and need for speed for vlc player.then this thing would be a powerhouse
    11-29-11 09:57 PM