Hi,

For the past couple of days I've been having issues loading any android apps onto my PB running the OS 2 beta. I got errors using the BB command line tools (error: not authenticated) and also the DPPB? GUI tool (even though it said done).

Got it fixed, this is what I did (suggestion on the Blackberry forums)

-reregistered to download OS 2 even though I have it
    -secure wiped the OS 2.0
    -upon reinitialising it, it downloaded an additional 118MB during the software update phase
    -used the BB command line tools, (in vmware windows 7 on my mac) to upload the bar file (even though I don't have the debug token). Everything worked, was able to upload kindle without any trouble

Looks like the issue was the initial 2.0 download and not enough components downloading.

Hope this helps anyone who was facing the frustration I was repeatedly secure wiping, downgrading, upgrading, etc.
    KermEd likes this.
    10-23-11 12:21 AM
    Did that also fix the bridge issue for you, or did your bridge work fine before the security wipe?
    10-23-11 08:36 AM
    I was allready in 2.0.0.4689 and just done steps 1 and 2, now in step 3 it downloads again the 2.0.0.4869 (289MB) ! and my playbook is really empty, I have bridge folder and browser only.
    12-09-11 06:32 AM
    I was allready in 2.0.0.4689 and just done steps 1 and 2, now in step 3 it downloads again the 2.0.0.4869 (289MB) ! and my playbook is really empty, I have bridge folder and browser only.
    It's all done, and Kindle is working...
    12-09-11 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD