I have 2 different drum programs and run the PB in "Showcase" mode, so I tried something to see if it would work.....

I opened both drum apps, then swiped up to put the PB in app switching mode with the drum apps side by side and I was able to play both sets of drums at the same time
    06-27-11 02:39 PM
    I have 2 different drum programs and run the PB in "Showcase" mode, so I tried something to see if it would work.....

I opened both drum apps, then swiped up to put the PB in app switching mode with the drum apps side by side and I was able to play both sets of drums at the same time
    But probably with too much delay to make either useful? I downloaded three percussion apps and none of them can keep up with my beats - and I'm not even a drummer.
    06-27-11 02:49 PM
    But probably with too much delay to make either useful? I downloaded three percussion apps and none of them can keep up with my beats - and I'm not even a drummer.
    I agree, the app lag is quite bad. I play many instruments and it cannot keep a beat. I have tried a few as well.
    06-28-11 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD