Okay, I now have FOUR (4) applications that have been upgraded that constantly appear in Appworld on on the upper left notification area. First it was one. Then two, then three and now four. They are multiplying and I presume will keep multiplying as more apps are upgraded or changed in price.

I do not want these recurring commercials. I want more control over *MY* playbook.

I canNOT find a way to end their irritating appearance. I do not want to either pay for the upgrade or plainly don't want to upgrade.

Has anyone found a way to end this nonsense?
    09-21-11 05:17 PM
    I canNOT find a way to end their irritating appearance. I do not want to either pay for the upgrade or plainly don't want to upgrade. Has anyone found a way to end this nonsense?
    I totally agree with your complaint. When the app RULER came out it was free. At some time the developer 'upgraded' and asked for a fee. I was pleased with the original product. As you say, the upgrade flag kept coming up, and I ignored. I found an alternative to the app. I then deleted the original app. Hence, no further notices. I don't deny the developer to ask for a fee only their attitude to have the upgrade request.
    09-21-11 06:55 PM
    The notification only shows up if you turn it off then turn it back on. Then all you need to do is cancel the alert by clicking the top left then the x on the notification box...I never found it as too much of an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-11 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD